The Society for Participatory Medicine has a number of committees that help forward the Society’s functions and mission. for anything below.
The below committees are active. If you’re a current member and would like to review the committee list and contact information for each committee member, please login to review the committee members list.
- Lead: Donna Cryer
- Leads: Dave deBronkart, Nancy Finn & Carly Medosch
- Lead: Joe Ternullo
- Lead: John Grohol
- Leads: Nick Dawson & Donna Cryer
- e-Patient perspective on evolocumab (that new cholesterol study): beyond the headlines--e-Patient Dave
- “Inviting the patient’s perspective” paper: today’s needs, 25 years ago *this week!*--e-Patient Dave
- Quiz: When was “Enriching the relationship by inviting the patient perspective” published?--e-Patient Dave
- Dell Medical School and the Future of Care--Jon Lebkowsky
- Our Field Advances: Participatory Health Research Library Project to Begin
- A Framework for Designing Digital Health Tools with Empathy
- Electronic Screening to Increase Identification of Risk: Lessons Learned in the Implementation of an mHealth Risk Assessment Strategy in an Urban Primary Care Environment
- Use of Conjoint Analysis to Determine Patient Preferences for Surgical Treatment of Urethral Stricture Disease