The Society for Participatory Medicine has a number of committees that help forward the Society’s functions and mission. for anything below.
The below committees are active. If you’re a current member and would like to review the committee list and contact information for each committee member, please login to review the committee members list.
- Lead: Donna Cryer
- Leads: Dave deBronkart, Nancy Finn & Carly Medosch
- Lead: Joe Ternullo
- Lead: John Grohol
- Leads: Nick Dawson & Donna Cryer
- Dell Medical School and the Future of Care--Jon Lebkowsky
- Participatory Personalized Medicine in Action: Pharmacogenomics in Primary Care--Ileana Balcu
- Diabetes patient leaders: apply by 2/15 for fully funded #MasterLab Leadership Institute--e-Patient Dave
- Precision Medicine For Me (a new open collaboration) launches at #PMWC17--e-Patient Dave
- A Framework for Designing Digital Health Tools with Empathy
- Electronic Screening to Increase Identification of Risk: Lessons Learned in the Implementation of an mHealth Risk Assessment Strategy in an Urban Primary Care Environment
- Use of Conjoint Analysis to Determine Patient Preferences for Surgical Treatment of Urethral Stricture Disease
- Exploring Self-Tracking as a Participatory Research Activity Among Women with Endometriosis