We freely accept your donations to our organization. If you are donating for the Travel Fund, please specify that on the “Memo” line of your check (or in the comments box for an online donation). You can mail checks (no cash please) to:
- The Society for Participatory Medicine
PO Box 1183
Newburyport, MA 01950-1183
Please make checks payable to the Society for Participatory Medicine. The Society for Participatory Medicine is a 501(c)3 public charity.
You can also donate to us securely online via PayPal (no account is necessary) by choosing one of the buttons below:
|For general donations:||For the Travel Fund:|
- New ACP center will foster physician-patient collaboration : Internal Medicine News--Ileana Balcu
- Health Information Exchange: We’re not there yet--Casey Quinlan
- It’s time to C-ME (see me): Consumer Mediated Exchange--Ileana Balcu
- From BMJ: The interdependent roles of patients, families and professionals in cystic fibrosis--Ileana Balcu
- Evaluation of a Multistate Public Engagement Project on Pandemic Influenza
- But You Said I Wouldn’t Need Radiation
- The Patient, the Provider, and Participatory Medicine—Are We a House Divided?
- Do You Hear What I Hear? Communication Practices about Medications Between Physicians and Clients with Chronic Illness in Canada