We freely accept your donations to our organization. If you are donating for the Travel Fund, please specify that on the “Memo” line of your check (or in the comments box for an online donation). You can mail checks (no cash please) to:
- The Society for Participatory Medicine
PO Box 1183
Newburyport, MA 01950-1183
Please make checks payable to the Society for Participatory Medicine. The Society for Participatory Medicine is a 501(c)3 public charity.
You can also donate to us securely online via PayPal (no account is necessary) by choosing one of the buttons below:
|For general donations:||For the Travel Fund:|
- Patient Designed: Top 3 things hospitals can do today to be more participatory--Nick Dawson
- How WebMD May Unfairly Influence Your Health Choices — Through Search--John M. Grohol, Psy.D.
- Breaking news: New Orleans health chief Dr. Karen DeSalvo Named to Head ONC--e-Patient Dave
- Matthew Katz on 23andMe: “Return to Sender, Genome Unknown: Seven Reasons I Will Return My Personal Genome Kit”--Ileana Balcu
- Going Digital with Patients: Managing Potential Liability Risks of Patient-Generated Electronic Health Information
- Tom Ferguson’s Triangles in the 21st Century: An Initial Proposal
- Is the EMR Enhancing or Hindering Patient-Provider Interactions?
- Viewing Laboratory Test Results Online: Patients’ Actions and Reactions