We freely accept your donations to help support the mission and movement of participatory medicine. Your donations and membership support help keeping the movement going!
An individual membership in the Society is only $30/year and available here.
We are always accepting additional donations as well, including for our e-Patient Travel Fund scholarships. If you are donating for the Travel Fund, please specify that on the “Memo” line of your check (or in the comments box for an online donation). You can mail checks (no cash please) to:
- The Society for Participatory Medicine
PO Box 1183
Newburyport, MA 01950-1183
Please make checks payable to the Society for Participatory Medicine. The Society for Participatory Medicine is a 501(c)3 public charity.
You can also donate to us securely online via PayPal (no account is necessary) by choosing one of the buttons below:
|For general donations:||For the Travel Fund:|
- New England SPM members: free admission to 3/29 local HIMSS meeting--Alicia Staley
- Evidence! New S4PM Survey Shows People Want to Collaborate with Their Doctors and Co-Produce Their Clinical Data--Daniel Z. Sands, MD, MPH
- Proposal for a TRULY patient-centered medical record--Peter Elias
- John Q. Sherman Award in Patient Engagement: Nominations Open--e-Patient Dave