We freely accept your donations to help support the mission and movement of participatory medicine. Your donations and membership support help keeping the movement going!
An individual membership in the Society is only $50/year and available here.
We are always accepting additional donations as well, including for our e-Patient Travel Fund scholarships. If you are donating for the Travel Fund, please specify that on the “Memo” line of your check (or in the comments box for an online donation). You can mail checks (no cash please) to:
- The Society for Participatory Medicine
PO Box 1183
Newburyport, MA 01950-1183
Please make checks payable to the Society for Participatory Medicine. The Society for Participatory Medicine is a 501(c)3 public charity.
You can also donate to us securely online via PayPal (no account is necessary) by choosing one of the buttons below:
|For general donations:||For the Travel Fund:|
- Join SPM Newsletter Team as Editor and Bring Real News to Members!--Susan Woods
- Our Journal of Participatory Medicine: an update, current metrics, how you can help--e-Patient Dave
- Shared Decision Making in Imaging: How Should Patients and Physicians Discuss the Costs of Care?--Sarah Krüg
- “Words that annoy, phrases that grate”: BMJ Patient Panel post & tweetchat--e-Patient Dave
- Activating Racial and Ethnic Minorities to Engage in Preventive Health: Patient Preferences for Health Reminders
- The Future of Patient Engagement in the Oncology Setting: How Practical Patient Engagement Recommendations and Innovative Inter-Professional Education Can Drive Change
- Finding the Patient Voice in Research Activities: Perspectives of Patient Advisors and Researchers
- Rapid Streptococcal Antigen Detection Test Performed by Parents of Children with Sore Throat