We freely accept your donations to help support the mission and movement of participatory medicine. Your donations and membership support help keeping the movement going!
An individual membership in the Society is only $30/year and available here.
We are always accepting additional donations as well, including for our e-Patient Travel Fund scholarships. If you are donating for the Travel Fund, please specify that on the “Memo” line of your check (or in the comments box for an online donation). You can mail checks (no cash please) to:
- The Society for Participatory Medicine
PO Box 1183
Newburyport, MA 01950-1183
Please make checks payable to the Society for Participatory Medicine. The Society for Participatory Medicine is a 501(c)3 public charity.
You can also donate to us securely online via PayPal (no account is necessary) by choosing one of the buttons below:
|For general donations:||For the Travel Fund:|
- Health 2.0: first conference to offer Patient Activist awards. Vote!--e-Patient Dave
- Peter Elias: a physician experiences a portal from the family side, and… #fail--Peter Elias
- “Sister” Organization! AACH: American Academy of Communication in Healthcare--Danny van Leeuwen
- In our journal: exploration of gardening to foster engagement in stroke patients--e-Patient Dave
- Patient Engagement: A Skill Cultivated Through Deliberate Practice? How the Evolution of Lean May Reveal a New Frontier in Person- and Family-Centered Care
- The Value of a Therapeutic Gardening Intervention for Post-Stroke Patients’ Engagement During Rehabilitation: An Exploratory Qualitative Study
- Alternative Sources of Health Care On Every Corner and in Cyberspace
- Engaging Patients in Managing Chronic Disease: An Analysis of Data from the Connecticut Health Care Survey