We freely accept your donations to help support the mission and movement of participatory medicine. Your donations and membership support help keeping the movement going!
An individual membership in the Society is only $30/year and available here.
We are always accepting additional donations as well, including for our e-Patient Travel Fund scholarships. If you are donating for the Travel Fund, please specify that on the “Memo” line of your check (or in the comments box for an online donation). You can mail checks (no cash please) to:
- The Society for Participatory Medicine
PO Box 1183
Newburyport, MA 01950-1183
Please make checks payable to the Society for Participatory Medicine. The Society for Participatory Medicine is a 501(c)3 public charity.
You can also donate to us securely online via PayPal (no account is necessary) by choosing one of the buttons below:
|For general donations:||For the Travel Fund:|
- You Won’t Believe What Medicare Just Did on Patient Engagement!--Michael Millenson
- White Paper Introduction: “Tech is changing how we think about ourselves” #DocTom10--e-Patient Dave
- “Extremis”: new Netflix documentary on end of life with Dr. Jessica Zitter--e-Patient Dave
- #DocTom10: Foreword by Pew Research – astounding statistics from Y2K--e-Patient Dave
- Selecting Quality Indicators in Child and Adolescent Mental Health Care: A “Stakeholder-Driven” Approach
- International Workshop on Infrastructures for Health Care: Patient-Centered Care and Patient Generated Data
- Understanding Parent Perspectives Concerning Adolescents’ Online Access to Personal Health Information
- How a Patient Was Motivated by Reading His Office Notes