We freely accept your donations to help support the mission and movement of participatory medicine. Your donations and membership support help keeping the movement going!
An individual membership in the Society is only $30/year and available here.
We are always accepting additional donations as well, including for our e-Patient Travel Fund scholarships. If you are donating for the Travel Fund, please specify that on the “Memo” line of your check (or in the comments box for an online donation). You can mail checks (no cash please) to:
- The Society for Participatory Medicine
PO Box 1183
Newburyport, MA 01950-1183
Please make checks payable to the Society for Participatory Medicine. The Society for Participatory Medicine is a 501(c)3 public charity.
You can also donate to us securely online via PayPal (no account is necessary) by choosing one of the buttons below:
|For general donations:||For the Travel Fund:|
- “Sister” Organization! AACH: American Academy of Communication in Healthcare--e-Patient Dave
- In our journal: exploration of gardening to foster engagement in stroke patients--e-Patient Dave
- “Google to offer better symptom search”: Relief at last, or “Here we go again”?--e-Patient Dave
- “It’s not about the car – it’s about the drive.” #OpenAPS standing ovation for Mark Wilson.--e-Patient Dave
- The Value of a Therapeutic Gardening Intervention for Post-Stroke Patients’ Engagement During Rehabilitation: An Exploratory Qualitative Study
- Alternative Sources of Health Care On Every Corner and in Cyberspace
- Engaging Patients in Managing Chronic Disease: An Analysis of Data from the Connecticut Health Care Survey
- Community-Academic Partnership: Identifying Patient Perceptions Related to Obesity in a Spina Bifida Population