Submit a Proposal for a SPM Strategic Initiative
Do you have an initiative you would like to propose? The goal of our strategic plan is to provide the organization with a foundation to build upon. We’ve put in place four key pillars: Community Building, Advocacy/Policy, Research & Education through both internal and external conversation with a variety of healthcare sectors. However, this is just a place to start and the building blocks must now be put in place.
If you have an idea and are willing to lead it, please complete the below form to take your idea from concept to action!
- Dell Medical School and the Future of Care--Jon Lebkowsky
- Participatory Personalized Medicine in Action: Pharmacogenomics in Primary Care--Ileana Balcu
- Diabetes patient leaders: apply by 2/15 for fully funded #MasterLab Leadership Institute--e-Patient Dave
- Precision Medicine For Me (a new open collaboration) launches at #PMWC17--e-Patient Dave
- A Framework for Designing Digital Health Tools with Empathy
- Electronic Screening to Increase Identification of Risk: Lessons Learned in the Implementation of an mHealth Risk Assessment Strategy in an Urban Primary Care Environment
- Use of Conjoint Analysis to Determine Patient Preferences for Surgical Treatment of Urethral Stricture Disease
- Exploring Self-Tracking as a Participatory Research Activity Among Women with Endometriosis