Submit a Proposal for a SPM Strategic Initiative
Do you have an initiative you would like to propose? The goal of our strategic plan is to provide the organization with a foundation to build upon. We’ve put in place four key pillars: Community Building, Advocacy/Policy, Research & Education through both internal and external conversation with a variety of healthcare sectors. However, this is just a place to start and the building blocks must now be put in place.
If you have an idea and are willing to lead it, please complete the below form to take your idea from concept to action!
- Join SPM Newsletter Team as Editor and Bring Real News to Members!--Susan Woods
- Our Journal of Participatory Medicine: an update, current metrics, how you can help--e-Patient Dave
- Shared Decision Making in Imaging: How Should Patients and Physicians Discuss the Costs of Care?--Sarah Krüg
- “Words that annoy, phrases that grate”: BMJ Patient Panel post & tweetchat--e-Patient Dave
- Activating Racial and Ethnic Minorities to Engage in Preventive Health: Patient Preferences for Health Reminders
- The Future of Patient Engagement in the Oncology Setting: How Practical Patient Engagement Recommendations and Innovative Inter-Professional Education Can Drive Change
- Finding the Patient Voice in Research Activities: Perspectives of Patient Advisors and Researchers
- Rapid Streptococcal Antigen Detection Test Performed by Parents of Children with Sore Throat