The Society for Participatory Medicine has a number of working groups (also called quickteams or committees) that help forward the Society’s functions and mission. for anything below.
Corporate Membership and Fundraising
Working Group on Goals
- #patientgate – digital recordings change everything--Casey Quinlan
- What’s the PATIENT value in health IT?--Casey Quinlan
- WikiProject Medicine: med students join in producing high quality Wikipedia articles. (You can, too.)--e-Patient Dave
- “How collaborating with patients improves hospital care”: Guardian--e-Patient Dave
- Evaluation of a Multistate Public Engagement Project on Pandemic Influenza
- But You Said I Wouldn’t Need Radiation
- The Patient, the Provider, and Participatory Medicine—Are We a House Divided?
- Do You Hear What I Hear? Communication Practices about Medications Between Physicians and Clients with Chronic Illness in Canada