The Society for Participatory Medicine has a number of working groups (also called quickteams or committees) that help forward the Society’s functions and mission. for anything below.
Corporate Membership and Fundraising
Working Group on Goals
- New ACP center will foster physician-patient collaboration : Internal Medicine News--Ileana Balcu
- Health Information Exchange: We’re not there yet--Casey Quinlan
- It’s time to C-ME (see me): Consumer Mediated Exchange--Ileana Balcu
- From BMJ: The interdependent roles of patients, families and professionals in cystic fibrosis--Ileana Balcu
- Evaluation of a Multistate Public Engagement Project on Pandemic Influenza
- But You Said I Wouldn’t Need Radiation
- The Patient, the Provider, and Participatory Medicine—Are We a House Divided?
- Do You Hear What I Hear? Communication Practices about Medications Between Physicians and Clients with Chronic Illness in Canada