About Individual Membership
Being a member of the Society for Participatory Medicine is a great way to show your support for participatory medicine. There are four levels of membership open to organizations plus individual membership. Here’s the information about individual membership.
- Use of the SPM Member Logo on personal website
- Use of the SPM Member Logo on educational PowerPoint Presentations
- Individual Membership listed on the Society for Participatory Medicine website
The Society for Participatory Medicine is a nonprofit 501(c)3 public charity. Membership fees are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Note: The Society for Participatory Medicine will grant a partial or full scholarship to any individual or Innovator Organization who demonstrates involvement in participatory medicine for whom the membership fee would be a burden.
- #NoMUwithoutME: Primary School Edition--Casey Quinlan
- NY Times editorial on forces who “knowingly interfere” with health info exchange--e-Patient Dave
- “No MU without ME”: join the campaign to fight health data hiding--e-Patient Dave
- PHI Data Breaches May be Increasing, But It’s Not Impacting Our Sharing--John M. Grohol, Psy.D.