About Individual Membership
Being a member of the Society for Participatory Medicine is a great way to show your support for participatory medicine. There are four levels of membership open to organizations plus individual membership. Here’s the information about individual membership.
- Use of the SPM Member Logo on personal website
- Use of the SPM Member Logo on educational PowerPoint Presentations
- Individual Membership listed on the Society for Participatory Medicine website
The Society for Participatory Medicine is a nonprofit 501(c)3 public charity. Membership fees are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Note: The Society for Participatory Medicine will grant a partial or full scholarship to any individual or Innovator Organization who demonstrates involvement in participatory medicine for whom the membership fee would be a burden.
- Dell Medical School and the Future of Care--Jon Lebkowsky
- Participatory Personalized Medicine in Action: Pharmacogenomics in Primary Care--Ileana Balcu
- Diabetes patient leaders: apply by 2/15 for fully funded #MasterLab Leadership Institute--e-Patient Dave
- Precision Medicine For Me (a new open collaboration) launches at #PMWC17--e-Patient Dave
- A Framework for Designing Digital Health Tools with Empathy
- Electronic Screening to Increase Identification of Risk: Lessons Learned in the Implementation of an mHealth Risk Assessment Strategy in an Urban Primary Care Environment
- Use of Conjoint Analysis to Determine Patient Preferences for Surgical Treatment of Urethral Stricture Disease
- Exploring Self-Tracking as a Participatory Research Activity Among Women with Endometriosis