About Individual Membership
Being a member of the Society for Participatory Medicine is a great way to show your support for participatory medicine. There are four levels of membership open to organizations plus individual membership. Here’s the information about individual membership.
- Use of the SPM Member Logo on personal website
- Use of the SPM Member Logo on educational PowerPoint Presentations
- Individual Membership listed on the Society for Participatory Medicine website
The Society for Participatory Medicine is a nonprofit 501(c)3 public charity. Membership fees are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Note: The Society for Participatory Medicine will grant a partial or full scholarship to any individual or Innovator Organization who demonstrates involvement in participatory medicine for whom the membership fee would be a burden.
- Prepare for NEJM’s major web event on sharing research data next week--e-Patient Dave
- Research & drug development news: European Public Health Alliance joins Europe-wide challenge to patent for Hepatitis C treatment--e-Patient Dave
- Service Agreements Among Friends and Colleagues--Danny van Leeuwen
- e-Patient perspective on evolocumab (that new cholesterol study): beyond the headlines--e-Patient Dave
- Rapid Streptococcal Antigen Detection Test Performed by Parents of Children with Sore Throat
- Our Field Advances: Participatory Health Research Library Project to Begin
- A Framework for Designing Digital Health Tools with Empathy
- Electronic Screening to Increase Identification of Risk: Lessons Learned in the Implementation of an mHealth Risk Assessment Strategy in an Urban Primary Care Environment