About Individual Membership
Being a member of the Society for Participatory Medicine is a great way to show your support for participatory medicine. There are four levels of membership open to organizations plus individual membership. Here’s the information about individual membership.
- Use of the SPM Member Logo on personal website
- Use of the SPM Member Logo on educational PowerPoint Presentations
- Individual Membership listed on the Society for Participatory Medicine website
The Society for Participatory Medicine is a nonprofit 501(c)3 public charity. Membership fees are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Note: The Society for Participatory Medicine will grant a partial or full scholarship to any individual or Innovator Organization who demonstrates involvement in participatory medicine for whom the membership fee would be a burden.
- The truth about that “your Googling and my medical degree” mug--e-Patient Dave
- Dr. Danny Sands explains what participatory medicine is and isn’t (great 5 minute video)--e-Patient Dave
- BMJ seeks more patients to be reviewers on articles about their conditions--e-Patient Dave
- Global Forum on Health Promotion Focuses on Health Equity and e-Health--Nancy Finn