About Individual Membership
Being a member of the Society for Participatory Medicine is a great way to show your support for participatory medicine. There are four levels of membership open to organizations plus individual membership. Here’s the information about individual membership.
- Use of the SPM Member Logo on personal website
- Use of the SPM Member Logo on educational PowerPoint Presentations
- Individual Membership listed on the Society for Participatory Medicine website
The Society for Participatory Medicine is a nonprofit 501(c)3 public charity. Membership fees are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Note: The Society for Participatory Medicine will grant a partial or full scholarship to any individual or Innovator Organization who demonstrates involvement in participatory medicine for whom the membership fee would be a burden.
- #epatient – Are Millennials Born That Way?--Casey Quinlan
- Digital Technology in Health and Participatory Medicine Recognized in UN Forum--Nancy Finn
- Count the e-patient takeaways: “What I learned going down an emergency slide”--e-Patient Dave
- Inaugural Emerging Leader Award from CCFA- DC Chapter for Carly Medosch--Ileana Balcu