About Individual Membership
Being a member of the Society for Participatory Medicine is a great way to show your support for participatory medicine. There are four levels of membership open to organizations plus individual membership. Here’s the information about individual membership.
- Use of the SPM Member Logo on personal website
- Use of the SPM Member Logo on educational PowerPoint Presentations
- Individual Membership listed on the Society for Participatory Medicine website
The Society for Participatory Medicine is a nonprofit 501(c)3 public charity. Membership fees are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Note: The Society for Participatory Medicine will grant a partial or full scholarship to any individual or Innovator Organization who demonstrates involvement in participatory medicine for whom the membership fee would be a burden.
- Perfect @ADrane graphic on the misalignment of industry’s & patients’ perspective--e-Patient Dave
- Watch: Webcast – patient engagement from the point of view--e-Patient Dave
- BREAKING: SPM board member Peggy Zuckerman, on NBC Nightly News tonight (about diagnostic errors)--e-Patient Dave
- Guest Post by Mary Beth Schoening: a Definition of the Engaged Patient--Ileana Balcu