About Individual Membership
Being a member of the Society for Participatory Medicine is a great way to show your support for participatory medicine. There are four levels of membership open to organizations plus individual membership. Here’s the information about individual membership.
- Use of the SPM Member Logo on personal website
- Use of the SPM Member Logo on educational PowerPoint Presentations
- Individual Membership listed on the Society for Participatory Medicine website
The Society for Participatory Medicine is a nonprofit 501(c)3 public charity. Membership fees are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Note: The Society for Participatory Medicine will grant a partial or full scholarship to any individual or Innovator Organization who demonstrates involvement in participatory medicine for whom the membership fee would be a burden.
- WSJ: “Researchers are asking patients to help design clinical trials.”--e-Patient Dave
- Remembrance in New York: “Jessie Gruman, the Force”--e-Patient Dave
- New on JoPM: “e-Patients Never Retire”--e-Patient Dave
- The diverse nature of patient communities: a prostate cancer patient’s experience--e-Patient Dave