About Individual Membership
Being a member of the Society for Participatory Medicine is a great way to show your support for participatory medicine. There are four levels of membership open to organizations plus individual membership. Here’s the information about individual membership.
- Use of the SPM Member Logo on personal website
- Use of the SPM Member Logo on educational PowerPoint Presentations
- Individual Membership listed on the Society for Participatory Medicine website
The Society for Participatory Medicine is a nonprofit 501(c)3 public charity. Membership fees are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Note: The Society for Participatory Medicine will grant a partial or full scholarship to any individual or Innovator Organization who demonstrates involvement in participatory medicine for whom the membership fee would be a burden.
- New England SPM members: free admission to 3/29 local HIMSS meeting--Alicia Staley
- Evidence! New S4PM Survey Shows People Want to Collaborate with Their Doctors and Co-Produce Their Clinical Data--Daniel Z. Sands, MD, MPH
- Proposal for a TRULY patient-centered medical record--Peter Elias
- John Q. Sherman Award in Patient Engagement: Nominations Open--e-Patient Dave