About Individual Membership
Being a member of the Society for Participatory Medicine is a great way to show your support for participatory medicine. There are four levels of membership open to organizations plus individual membership. Here’s the information about individual membership.
- Use of the SPM Member Logo on personal website
- Use of the SPM Member Logo on educational PowerPoint Presentations
- Individual Membership listed on the Society for Participatory Medicine website
The Society for Participatory Medicine is a nonprofit 501(c)3 public charity. Membership fees are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Note: The Society for Participatory Medicine will grant a partial or full scholarship to any individual or Innovator Organization who demonstrates involvement in participatory medicine for whom the membership fee would be a burden.
- Jessie Gruman remembrances set for NY, DC--e-Patient Dave
- New evidence: Engaged (activated) patients do better and cost *less.*--e-Patient Dave
- American Heart Association journal announces new Patient Viewpoints--Marilyn Mann
- OpenNotes in the news: Now 3 million patients – and mental health, too--e-Patient Dave
- A Tribute to Jessie Gruman, Founding JoPM Co-Editor
- Book Review: A Cure for Asthma? What Your Doctor Isn’t Telling You — And Why
- The Challenges of Conceptualizing Patient Engagement in Health Care: A Lexicographic Literature Review
- Lessons Learned from Implementing a Multi-Year, Multi-Project Public Engagement Initiative to Better Inform Governmental Public Health Policy Decisions