About Individual Membership
Being a member of the Society for Participatory Medicine is a great way to show your support for participatory medicine. There are four levels of membership open to organizations plus individual membership. Here’s the information about individual membership.
- Use of the SPM Member Logo on personal website
- Use of the SPM Member Logo on educational PowerPoint Presentations
- Individual Membership listed on the Society for Participatory Medicine website
The Society for Participatory Medicine is a nonprofit 501(c)3 public charity. Membership fees are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Note: The Society for Participatory Medicine will grant a partial or full scholarship to any individual or Innovator Organization who demonstrates involvement in participatory medicine for whom the membership fee would be a burden.
- BREAKING: Susannah Fox is HHS’s new Chief Technical Officer--e-Patient Dave
- Add Your Voice: Meaningful Use Regulations Mustn’t Leave Patient Engagement in the Dust--David Harlow
- Announcement: SPM to advise ACP’s new Center for Patient Partnership in Healthcare--e-Patient Dave
- Patient Advocates Fight for Access to Medical Data: ‘It’s a Matter of Life and Death’ (KQED)--e-Patient Dave