About Individual Membership
Being a member of the Society for Participatory Medicine is a great way to show your support for participatory medicine. There are four levels of membership open to organizations plus individual membership. Here’s the information about individual membership.
- Use of the SPM Member Logo on personal website
- Use of the SPM Member Logo on educational PowerPoint Presentations
- Individual Membership listed on the Society for Participatory Medicine website
The Society for Participatory Medicine is a nonprofit 501(c)3 public charity. Membership fees are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Note: The Society for Participatory Medicine will grant a partial or full scholarship to any individual or Innovator Organization who demonstrates involvement in participatory medicine for whom the membership fee would be a burden.
- OpenNotes study in BMJ Quality & Safety finds patient-doctor “relational benefits”--e-Patient Dave
- #OpenAPS is bearing big fruit, part 2: Quantified Self presentation in San Diego--e-Patient Dave
- #OpenAPS is bearing big fruit, part 1: Dana Lewis’s speech at O’Reilly’s OSCON--e-Patient Dave
- Jody Schoger, co-founder of #BCSM breast cancer community, has passed--e-Patient Dave
- Community-Academic Partnership: Identifying Patient Perceptions Related to Obesity in a Spina Bifida Population
- Selecting Quality Indicators in Child and Adolescent Mental Health Care: A “Stakeholder-Driven” Approach
- International Workshop on Infrastructures for Health Care: Patient-Centered Care and Patient Generated Data
- Understanding Parent Perspectives Concerning Adolescents’ Online Access to Personal Health Information