About Individual Membership
Being a member of the Society for Participatory Medicine is a great way to show your support for participatory medicine. There are four levels of membership open to organizations plus individual membership. Here’s the information about individual membership.
- Use of the SPM Member Logo on personal website
- Use of the SPM Member Logo on educational PowerPoint Presentations
- Individual Membership listed on the Society for Participatory Medicine website
The Society for Participatory Medicine is a nonprofit 501(c)3 public charity. Membership fees are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Note: The Society for Participatory Medicine will grant a partial or full scholarship to any individual or Innovator Organization who demonstrates involvement in participatory medicine for whom the membership fee would be a burden.
- An important moment in our movement (JoPM article): The evolving language of patient engagement--e-Patient Dave
- Researcher seeks patient input: what should a stent decision aid include?--Marilyn Mann
- Let’s crowdsource what a “good” medical record tool for patients is (and list some products)--e-Patient Dave
- Recently in JoPM: Jessie Gruman tribute, book review on asthma--e-Patient Dave
- A Tribute to Jessie Gruman, Founding JoPM Co-Editor
- Book Review: A Cure for Asthma? What Your Doctor Isn’t Telling You — And Why
- The Challenges of Conceptualizing Patient Engagement in Health Care: A Lexicographic Literature Review
- Lessons Learned from Implementing a Multi-Year, Multi-Project Public Engagement Initiative to Better Inform Governmental Public Health Policy Decisions