About Individual Membership
Being a member of the Society for Participatory Medicine is a great way to show your support for participatory medicine. There are four levels of membership open to organizations plus individual membership. Here’s the information about individual membership.
- Use of the SPM Member Logo on personal website
- Use of the SPM Member Logo on educational PowerPoint Presentations
- Individual Membership listed on the Society for Participatory Medicine website
The Society for Participatory Medicine is a nonprofit 501(c)3 public charity. Membership fees are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Note: The Society for Participatory Medicine will grant a partial or full scholarship to any individual or Innovator Organization who demonstrates involvement in participatory medicine for whom the membership fee would be a burden.
- New ACP center will foster physician-patient collaboration : Internal Medicine News--Ileana Balcu
- Health Information Exchange: We’re not there yet--Casey Quinlan
- It’s time to C-ME (see me): Consumer Mediated Exchange--Ileana Balcu
- From BMJ: The interdependent roles of patients, families and professionals in cystic fibrosis--Ileana Balcu
- Evaluation of a Multistate Public Engagement Project on Pandemic Influenza
- But You Said I Wouldn’t Need Radiation
- The Patient, the Provider, and Participatory Medicine—Are We a House Divided?
- Do You Hear What I Hear? Communication Practices about Medications Between Physicians and Clients with Chronic Illness in Canada