About Individual Membership
Being a member of the Society for Participatory Medicine is a great way to show your support for participatory medicine. There are four levels of membership open to organizations plus individual membership. Here’s the information about individual membership.
- Use of the SPM Member Logo on personal website
- Use of the SPM Member Logo on educational PowerPoint Presentations
- Individual Membership listed on the Society for Participatory Medicine website
The Society for Participatory Medicine is a nonprofit 501(c)3 public charity. Membership fees are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Note: The Society for Participatory Medicine will grant a partial or full scholarship to any individual or Innovator Organization who demonstrates involvement in participatory medicine for whom the membership fee would be a burden.
- “Sister” Organization! AACH: American Academy of Communication in Healthcare--e-Patient Dave
- In our journal: exploration of gardening to foster engagement in stroke patients--e-Patient Dave
- “Google to offer better symptom search”: Relief at last, or “Here we go again”?--e-Patient Dave
- “It’s not about the car – it’s about the drive.” #OpenAPS standing ovation for Mark Wilson.--e-Patient Dave
- The Value of a Therapeutic Gardening Intervention for Post-Stroke Patients’ Engagement During Rehabilitation: An Exploratory Qualitative Study
- Alternative Sources of Health Care On Every Corner and in Cyberspace
- Engaging Patients in Managing Chronic Disease: An Analysis of Data from the Connecticut Health Care Survey
- Community-Academic Partnership: Identifying Patient Perceptions Related to Obesity in a Spina Bifida Population