About Individual Membership
Being a member of the Society for Participatory Medicine is a great way to show your support for participatory medicine. There are four levels of membership open to organizations plus individual membership. Here’s the information about individual membership.
- Use of the SPM Member Logo on personal website
- Use of the SPM Member Logo on educational PowerPoint Presentations
- Individual Membership listed on the Society for Participatory Medicine website
The Society for Participatory Medicine is a nonprofit 501(c)3 public charity. Membership fees are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Note: The Society for Participatory Medicine will grant a partial or full scholarship to any individual or Innovator Organization who demonstrates involvement in participatory medicine for whom the membership fee would be a burden.
- What’s the PATIENT value in health IT?--Casey Quinlan
- WikiProject Medicine: med students join in producing high quality Wikipedia articles. (You can, too.)--e-Patient Dave
- “How collaborating with patients improves hospital care”: Guardian--e-Patient Dave
- “Health cometh not from healthcare”--e-Patient Dave
- Evaluation of a Multistate Public Engagement Project on Pandemic Influenza
- But You Said I Wouldn’t Need Radiation
- The Patient, the Provider, and Participatory Medicine—Are We a House Divided?
- Do You Hear What I Hear? Communication Practices about Medications Between Physicians and Clients with Chronic Illness in Canada