About Individual Membership
Being a member of the Society for Participatory Medicine is a great way to show your support for participatory medicine. There are four levels of membership open to organizations plus individual membership. Here’s the information about individual membership.
- Use of the SPM Member Logo on personal website
- Use of the SPM Member Logo on educational PowerPoint Presentations
- Individual Membership listed on the Society for Participatory Medicine website
The Society for Participatory Medicine is a nonprofit 501(c)3 public charity. Membership fees are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Note: The Society for Participatory Medicine will grant a partial or full scholarship to any individual or Innovator Organization who demonstrates involvement in participatory medicine for whom the membership fee would be a burden.
- Sips with the Society: SPM Receptions at Health 2.0 and Connected Health Summit--Susan Woods
- OpenNotes hits TEN MILLION patient level--e-Patient Dave
- How can we cope with uncertainty?--e-Patient Dave
- e-Patients as journal authors: Sean Ahrens self-experiment published in a major journal--e-Patient Dave
- Adolescents’ Perspectives on Having Type I Diabetes, on Current Outpatient Diabetes Care, and on Improvement of Care by Using the Internet
- Patient Engagement: A Skill Cultivated Through Deliberate Practice? How the Evolution of Lean May Reveal a New Frontier in Person- and Family-Centered Care
- The Value of a Therapeutic Gardening Intervention for Post-Stroke Patients’ Engagement During Rehabilitation: An Exploratory Qualitative Study
- Alternative Sources of Health Care On Every Corner and in Cyberspace