About Individual Membership
Being a member of the Society for Participatory Medicine is a great way to show your support for participatory medicine. There are four levels of membership open to organizations plus individual membership. Here’s the information about individual membership.
- Use of the SPM Member Logo on personal website
- Use of the SPM Member Logo on educational PowerPoint Presentations
- Individual Membership listed on the Society for Participatory Medicine website
The Society for Participatory Medicine is a nonprofit 501(c)3 public charity. Membership fees are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Note: The Society for Participatory Medicine will grant a partial or full scholarship to any individual or Innovator Organization who demonstrates involvement in participatory medicine for whom the membership fee would be a burden.
- Health 2.0: first conference to offer Patient Activist awards. Vote!--e-Patient Dave
- Peter Elias: a physician experiences a portal from the family side, and… #fail--Peter Elias
- “Sister” Organization! AACH: American Academy of Communication in Healthcare--Danny van Leeuwen
- In our journal: exploration of gardening to foster engagement in stroke patients--e-Patient Dave
- Patient Engagement: A Skill Cultivated Through Deliberate Practice? How the Evolution of Lean May Reveal a New Frontier in Person- and Family-Centered Care
- The Value of a Therapeutic Gardening Intervention for Post-Stroke Patients’ Engagement During Rehabilitation: An Exploratory Qualitative Study
- Alternative Sources of Health Care On Every Corner and in Cyberspace
- Engaging Patients in Managing Chronic Disease: An Analysis of Data from the Connecticut Health Care Survey