About Individual Membership
Being a member of the Society for Participatory Medicine is a great way to show your support for participatory medicine. There are four levels of membership open to organizations plus individual membership. Here’s the information about individual membership.
- Use of the SPM Member Logo on personal website
- Use of the SPM Member Logo on educational PowerPoint Presentations
- Individual Membership listed on the Society for Participatory Medicine website
The Society for Participatory Medicine is a nonprofit 501(c)3 public charity. Membership fees are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Note: The Society for Participatory Medicine will grant a partial or full scholarship to any individual or Innovator Organization who demonstrates involvement in participatory medicine for whom the membership fee would be a burden.
- Cancer: What’s Happening in the Lab that will Change Diagnosis and Treatment?--Nancy Finn
- CCCC conference announces inaugural class of palliative care e-patients--e-Patient Dave
- You Won’t Believe What Medicare Just Did on Patient Engagement!--Michael Millenson
- White Paper Introduction: “Tech is changing how we think about ourselves” #DocTom10--e-Patient Dave
- Community-Academic Partnership: Identifying Patient Perceptions Related to Obesity in a Spina Bifida Population
- Selecting Quality Indicators in Child and Adolescent Mental Health Care: A “Stakeholder-Driven” Approach
- International Workshop on Infrastructures for Health Care: Patient-Centered Care and Patient Generated Data
- Understanding Parent Perspectives Concerning Adolescents’ Online Access to Personal Health Information