Application for Organization Membership
For organizations and companies that would like to join the Society at the Gold, Silver or Bronze levels, we request that you print and fill out the organization membership application form. Innovator Organizations can fill out an online application instead.
Please print, complete, and mail this Application for Organization Membership (PDF) to:
The Society for Participatory Medicine
PO Box 1183
Newburyport, MA 01950-1183
The Society for Participatory Medicine is a nonprofit 501(c)3 public charity. Membership fees are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
- What’s the PATIENT value in health IT?--Casey Quinlan
- WikiProject Medicine: med students join in producing high quality Wikipedia articles. (You can, too.)--e-Patient Dave
- “How collaborating with patients improves hospital care”: Guardian--e-Patient Dave
- “Health cometh not from healthcare”--e-Patient Dave
- Evaluation of a Multistate Public Engagement Project on Pandemic Influenza
- But You Said I Wouldn’t Need Radiation
- The Patient, the Provider, and Participatory Medicine—Are We a House Divided?
- Do You Hear What I Hear? Communication Practices about Medications Between Physicians and Clients with Chronic Illness in Canada