Application for Organization Membership
For organizations and companies that would like to join the Society at the Gold, Silver or Bronze levels, we request that you print and fill out the organization membership application form. Innovator Organizations can fill out an online application instead.
Please print, complete, and mail this Application for Organization Membership (PDF) to:
The Society for Participatory Medicine
PO Box 1183
Newburyport, MA 01950-1183
The Society for Participatory Medicine is a nonprofit 501(c)3 public charity. Membership fees are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
- Sips with the Society: SPM Receptions at Health 2.0 and Connected Health Summit--Susan Woods
- OpenNotes hits TEN MILLION patient level--e-Patient Dave
- How can we cope with uncertainty?--e-Patient Dave
- e-Patients as journal authors: Sean Ahrens self-experiment published in a major journal--e-Patient Dave
- Patient Engagement: A Skill Cultivated Through Deliberate Practice? How the Evolution of Lean May Reveal a New Frontier in Person- and Family-Centered Care
- The Value of a Therapeutic Gardening Intervention for Post-Stroke Patients’ Engagement During Rehabilitation: An Exploratory Qualitative Study
- Alternative Sources of Health Care On Every Corner and in Cyberspace
- Engaging Patients in Managing Chronic Disease: An Analysis of Data from the Connecticut Health Care Survey