Application for Organization Membership
For organizations and companies that would like to join the Society at the Gold, Silver or Bronze levels, we request that you print and fill out the organization membership application form. Innovator Organizations can fill out an online application instead.
Please print, complete, and mail this Application for Organization Membership (PDF) to:
The Society for Participatory Medicine
PO Box 1183
Newburyport, MA 01950-1183
The Society for Participatory Medicine is a nonprofit 501(c)3 public charity. Membership fees are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
- Cancer: What’s Happening in the Lab that will Change Diagnosis and Treatment?--Nancy Finn
- CCCC conference announces inaugural class of palliative care e-patients--e-Patient Dave
- You Won’t Believe What Medicare Just Did on Patient Engagement!--Michael Millenson
- White Paper Introduction: “Tech is changing how we think about ourselves” #DocTom10--e-Patient Dave
- Community-Academic Partnership: Identifying Patient Perceptions Related to Obesity in a Spina Bifida Population
- Selecting Quality Indicators in Child and Adolescent Mental Health Care: A “Stakeholder-Driven” Approach
- International Workshop on Infrastructures for Health Care: Patient-Centered Care and Patient Generated Data
- Understanding Parent Perspectives Concerning Adolescents’ Online Access to Personal Health Information