Application for Organization Membership
For organizations and companies that would like to join the Society at the Gold, Silver or Bronze levels, we request that you print and fill out the organization membership application form. Innovator Organizations can fill out an online application instead.
Please print, complete, and mail this Application for Organization Membership (PDF) to:
The Society for Participatory Medicine
PO Box 1183
Newburyport, MA 01950-1183
The Society for Participatory Medicine is a nonprofit 501(c)3 public charity. Membership fees are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
- Dell Medical School and the Future of Care--Jon Lebkowsky
- Participatory Personalized Medicine in Action: Pharmacogenomics in Primary Care--Ileana Balcu
- Diabetes patient leaders: apply by 2/15 for fully funded #MasterLab Leadership Institute--e-Patient Dave
- Precision Medicine For Me (a new open collaboration) launches at #PMWC17--e-Patient Dave
- A Framework for Designing Digital Health Tools with Empathy
- Electronic Screening to Increase Identification of Risk: Lessons Learned in the Implementation of an mHealth Risk Assessment Strategy in an Urban Primary Care Environment
- Use of Conjoint Analysis to Determine Patient Preferences for Surgical Treatment of Urethral Stricture Disease
- Exploring Self-Tracking as a Participatory Research Activity Among Women with Endometriosis