Application for Organization Membership
For organizations and companies that would like to join the Society at the Gold, Silver or Bronze levels, we request that you print and fill out the organization membership application form. Innovator Organizations can fill out an online application instead.
Please print, complete, and mail this Application for Organization Membership (PDF) to:
The Society for Participatory Medicine
PO Box 1183
Newburyport, MA 01950-1183
The Society for Participatory Medicine is a nonprofit 501(c)3 public charity. Membership fees are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
- Jessie Gruman remembrances set for NY, DC--e-Patient Dave
- New evidence: Engaged (activated) patients do better and cost *less.*--e-Patient Dave
- American Heart Association journal announces new Patient Viewpoints--Marilyn Mann
- OpenNotes in the news: Now 3 million patients – and mental health, too--e-Patient Dave
- A Tribute to Jessie Gruman, Founding JoPM Co-Editor
- Book Review: A Cure for Asthma? What Your Doctor Isn’t Telling You — And Why
- The Challenges of Conceptualizing Patient Engagement in Health Care: A Lexicographic Literature Review
- Lessons Learned from Implementing a Multi-Year, Multi-Project Public Engagement Initiative to Better Inform Governmental Public Health Policy Decisions