Application for Organization Membership
For organizations and companies that would like to join the Society at the Gold, Silver or Bronze levels, we request that you print and fill out the organization membership application form. Innovator Organizations can fill out an online application instead.
Please print, complete, and mail this Application for Organization Membership (PDF) to:
The Society for Participatory Medicine
PO Box 1183
Newburyport, MA 01950-1183
The Society for Participatory Medicine is a nonprofit 501(c)3 public charity. Membership fees are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
- Prepare for NEJM’s major web event on sharing research data next week--e-Patient Dave
- Research & drug development news: European Public Health Alliance joins Europe-wide challenge to patent for Hepatitis C treatment--e-Patient Dave
- Service Agreements Among Friends and Colleagues--Danny van Leeuwen
- e-Patient perspective on evolocumab (that new cholesterol study): beyond the headlines--e-Patient Dave
- Rapid Streptococcal Antigen Detection Test Performed by Parents of Children with Sore Throat
- Our Field Advances: Participatory Health Research Library Project to Begin
- A Framework for Designing Digital Health Tools with Empathy
- Electronic Screening to Increase Identification of Risk: Lessons Learned in the Implementation of an mHealth Risk Assessment Strategy in an Urban Primary Care Environment