Patients overwhelmingly believe in partnership with their clinicians to improve health
As announced on our e-patients.net blog, our Society has collaborated with ORC Research on a national survey of what patients / consumers think about the value of sharing digital health data with their clinicians.
These findings are summarized in the downloadable PDF infographic at right (also available as PNG):
- 88% believe working with their providers as a partner will help with their health.
- 84% believe self-tracking with devices and apps, and sharing it with their health team, would help manage their health
- 77% believe it would help both of them – the provider and themselves
- 76% say they’d use an easy, accurate device
- 81% of those would be more likely to use one if it’s recommended by their provider
- Detailed methods, survey questions and results table: PDF
The document has moved here.