Participants: Nancy Finn, John Grohol, John Hoben, Sarah Krug, Mark Reifsteck, Danny Sands, Joe Ternullo, Jon Wald
Initiatives, Danny Sands
A blueprint outlining how to approach a corporate prospect is now available in Google Docs
Danny, Jon and Joe will be holding one-on-one meetings with everyone on the Board seeking individuals who wish to run for President Elect.
We need sponsors for our fall receptions. Health 2.0 has been generous in helping with our reception at that conference. We are looking for someone who will organize a reception at Connected Health in Boston end of October.
Danny updated us on the work that is being done by Dave and Peter Elias to replace our internal communication with a new platform.
Web Site Maintenance & Enhancement, John Grohol,
A small group has reviewed options and chosen new technical platform for our website. There are associated costs. We tabled discussion on this for a separate meeting.
Individual Membership campaign – Mark Reifsteck
Currently we have a total of 293 members (up slightly). We are on an aggressive membership campaign.
1. We have sent communications to individuals whose membership has expired, inviting them to rejoin.
2. We have sent membership invites to the 1800 individuals in the SPM Linked In Group and are going to follow up with personal outreach to them.,
3. We are developing a member survey
4. We are evaluating our dues structure
5. We continue to struggle with our value proposition which impacts our membership campaign and our initiatives to increase corporate support for SPM.
6. We are drafting a revised annual renewal letter to send to members that will incorporate an ask for donations as we approach the end of the year. We will include lifetime members in the communications.
Strategic alliances We are reviewing opportunities for strategic alliances.
SPM Board Retreat We discussed the possibility of a Board retreat over the Fall/Winter.
Next full Board meeting: Tuesday September 6.