e-Patients Scholar, Cheryl Greene presented the e-Patient perspective to women healthcare leaders at X2HN. Her talk titled, Making the Most of Health 2.0, was presented at their annual meeting in San Diego, CA. In the audience was Congresswoman Nancy Johnson.
About our Blog
The e-Patients Blog is the longest running blog devoted to talking about the participatory medicine movement, since 2009.
- Why I Joined SPM: Brad PowerJanuary 11, 2020
- Apparently Only Doctors Can Help on Twitter?December 15, 2019
- “My Data and Me”: Brenda Denzler’s amazing story at #FHIRDevDaysNovember 24, 2019
- A Romanticised History of SPMNovember 23, 2019
- Jane Sarasohn-Kahn: Social Determinants of Health – My Early Childhood Education and Recent Learnings, Shared at the HealthXL Global GatheringNovember 20, 2019