Although not explicitly mentioned, it appears Dr. Val Jones, the Senior Medical Director at Revolution Health, has quietly left the company and is starting her own venture, Better Health. You can read an interview where she discusses her new life online, with not a single mention of her 2+ year efforts at Revolution. Rumor has it that Revolution actually terminated most of its relationships with medical staff, moving highly paid doctors like Dr. Val from full-time to a consulting role only. Glad to see her move on with her own “brand” and venturing out on her own!
About our Blog
The e-Patients Blog is the longest running blog devoted to talking about the participatory medicine movement, since 2009.
- Why I Joined SPM: Brad PowerJanuary 11, 2020
- Apparently Only Doctors Can Help on Twitter?December 15, 2019
- “My Data and Me”: Brenda Denzler’s amazing story at #FHIRDevDaysNovember 24, 2019
- A Romanticised History of SPMNovember 23, 2019
- Jane Sarasohn-Kahn: Social Determinants of Health – My Early Childhood Education and Recent Learnings, Shared at the HealthXL Global GatheringNovember 20, 2019