As previously discussed, Waterfront Media acquired Revolution Health in a deal the New York Times valued at $300 million. Waterfront Media is a Brooklyn-based company that runs Everyday Health.com and represents many condition-specific health sites (including PsychCentral.com). Case joins Waterfront’s board of directors. Expect massive staff reductions at the Revolution Health offices in D.C.
About our Blog
The e-Patients Blog is the longest running blog devoted to talking about the participatory medicine movement, since 2009.
- Moving Forward to Make SPM StrongerMarch 16, 2021
- Shake up the System: Sign & Share the Participatory Medicine Manifesto!March 8, 2021
- Trust is Complicated: Person-First Safe Living in a Pandemic Part 3March 1, 2021
- We’re Looking for an Executive Director to Join the SocietyJanuary 26, 2021
- Power of People. Pause and Trust. Lynne BeckerJanuary 12, 2021