Associate Editor Aubrey Westgate has a good, solid new piece in the March Physicians Practice magazine about interacting with patients who get engaged with their care by seeking health information on the internet. SPM member Trisha Torrey of Every Patient’s Advocate is prominently featured, along with data from the Pew Internet and American Life project and remarks from me and others. Full page layout version is here; my Droid phone wasn’t able to display it, but at top there’s a “Text View” link that worked.
About our Blog
The e-Patients Blog is the longest running blog devoted to talking about the participatory medicine movement, since 2009.
- Moving Forward to Make SPM StrongerMarch 16, 2021
- Shake up the System: Sign & Share the Participatory Medicine Manifesto!March 8, 2021
- Trust is Complicated: Person-First Safe Living in a Pandemic Part 3March 1, 2021
- We’re Looking for an Executive Director to Join the SocietyJanuary 26, 2021
- Power of People. Pause and Trust. Lynne BeckerJanuary 12, 2021