From time to time, the Society for Participatory Medicine formulates directions and advice on requests for comments and other initiatives forwarded by various governmental, non-governmental, special interest, industry association, and business organizations.
These statements are the official view of the Society, and have been approved by our Executive Committee.
Below are our latest policy statements.
- The Society for Participatory Medicine’s Response to the PCAST Recommendations (PDF)
Jan 19, 2011
- The Society’s Submission to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (PDF)
Nov 21, 2010
- The movement gets real: one of Doc Tom’s sightings gets $28 million with Iora Health--e-Patient Dave
- From OpenNotes to OurNotes: New project heads toward *real* participatory medicine--e-Patient Dave
- Opening the ICU doors to family: report from Virginia Mason--e-Patient Dave
- CHCF’s iHealthBeat podcast on online communities--e-Patient Dave