From time to time, the Society for Participatory Medicine formulates directions and advice on requests for comments and other initiatives forwarded by various governmental, non-governmental, special interest, industry association, and business organizations.
These statements are the official view of the Society, and have been approved by our Executive Committee.
Below are our latest policy statements.
- The Society for Participatory Medicine’s Response to the PCAST Recommendations (PDF)
Jan 19, 2011
- The Society’s Submission to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (PDF)
Nov 21, 2010
- Out-of-Network Provider Billed as In-Network: My Appeal Process
- Collaboration and Information: Conquering My Uterus
- Shared Decision Making at the General Internal Medicine Outpatient Clinic of the Philippine General Hospital: Patient’s Perspective
- Person-Centered Approach to Control Preferences in Psychiatric Outpatients