From time to time, the Society for Participatory Medicine formulates directions and advice on requests for comments and other initiatives forwarded by various governmental, non-governmental, special interest, industry association, and business organizations.
These statements are the official view of the Society, and have been approved by our Executive Committee.
Below are our latest policy statements.
- The Society for Participatory Medicine’s Response to the PCAST Recommendations (PDF)
Jan 19, 2011
- The Society’s Submission to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (PDF)
Nov 21, 2010
- Happy Birthday Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security--Nancy Finn
- Partnering with Patients – From Theory to Practice: #HealthcareTransformers--Sarah Krüg
- A Turing test for diagnosis: BMJ evaluates online symptom checkers; good Globe article--e-Patient Dave
- Monthly introduction to e-Patients.net--e-Patient Dave