From time to time, the Society for Participatory Medicine formulates directions and advice on requests for comments and other initiatives forwarded by various governmental, non-governmental, special interest, industry association, and business organizations.
These statements are the official view of the Society, and have been approved by our Executive Committee.
Below are our latest policy statements.
- The Society for Participatory Medicine’s Response to the PCAST Recommendations (PDF)
Jan 19, 2011
- The Society’s Submission to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (PDF)
Nov 21, 2010
- How to be Participatory in the Face of Adversity--Nancy Finn
- Mother’s Day--Susannah Fox
- The FDA Patient Network Website – Patient-Centeredness that Walks the Walk--David Harlow
- Massively Open Online Medicine: Bad Idea or Just Before Its Time?--David Harlow