From time to time, the Society for Participatory Medicine formulates directions and advice on requests for comments and other initiatives forwarded by various governmental, non-governmental, special interest, industry association, and business organizations.
These statements are the official view of the Society, and have been approved by our Executive Committee.
Below are our latest policy statements.
- The Society for Participatory Medicine’s Response to the PCAST Recommendations (PDF)
Jan 19, 2011
- The Society’s Submission to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (PDF)
Nov 21, 2010
- New England SPM members: free admission to 3/29 local HIMSS meeting--Alicia Staley
- Evidence! New S4PM Survey Shows People Want to Collaborate with Their Doctors and Co-Produce Their Clinical Data--Daniel Z. Sands, MD, MPH
- Proposal for a TRULY patient-centered medical record--Peter Elias
- John Q. Sherman Award in Patient Engagement: Nominations Open--e-Patient Dave