From time to time, the Society for Participatory Medicine formulates directions and advice on requests for comments and other initiatives forwarded by various governmental, non-governmental, special interest, industry association, and business organizations.
These statements are the official view of the Society, and have been approved by our Executive Committee.
Below are our latest policy statements.
- The Society for Participatory Medicine’s Response to the PCAST Recommendations (PDF)
Jan 19, 2011
- The Society’s Submission to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (PDF)
Nov 21, 2010
- Read & share! Washington Post *nails it* about patient-clinician partnership--e-Patient Dave
- The truth about that “your Googling and my medical degree” mug--e-Patient Dave
- Dr. Danny Sands explains what participatory medicine is and isn’t (great 5 minute video)--e-Patient Dave
- BMJ seeks more patients to be reviewers on articles about their conditions--e-Patient Dave