From time to time, the Society for Participatory Medicine formulates directions and advice on requests for comments and other initiatives forwarded by various governmental, non-governmental, special interest, industry association, and business organizations.
These statements are the official view of the Society, and have been approved by our Executive Committee.
Below are our latest policy statements.
- The Society for Participatory Medicine’s Response to the PCAST Recommendations (PDF)
Jan 19, 2011
- The Society’s Submission to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (PDF)
Nov 21, 2010
- #NoMUwithoutME: Primary School Edition--Casey Quinlan
- NY Times editorial on forces who “knowingly interfere” with health info exchange--e-Patient Dave
- “No MU without ME”: join the campaign to fight health data hiding--e-Patient Dave
- PHI Data Breaches May be Increasing, But It’s Not Impacting Our Sharing--John M. Grohol, Psy.D.