From time to time, the Society for Participatory Medicine formulates directions and advice on requests for comments and other initiatives forwarded by various governmental, non-governmental, special interest, industry association, and business organizations.
These statements are the official view of the Society, and have been approved by our Executive Committee.
Below are our latest policy statements.
- The Society for Participatory Medicine’s Response to the PCAST Recommendations (PDF)
Jan 19, 2011
- The Society’s Submission to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (PDF)
Nov 21, 2010
- Add Your Voice: Meaningful Use Regulations Mustn’t Leave Patient Engagement in the Dust--David Harlow
- Announcement: SPM to advise ACP’s new Center for Patient Partnership in Healthcare--e-Patient Dave
- Patient Advocates Fight for Access to Medical Data: ‘It’s a Matter of Life and Death’ (KQED)--e-Patient Dave
- Guest post by Annette McKinnon: Power Equality: Why Is My Silo Two Miles Away?--Ileana Balcu