From time to time, the Society for Participatory Medicine formulates directions and advice on requests for comments and other initiatives forwarded by various governmental, non-governmental, special interest, industry association, and business organizations.
These statements are the official view of the Society, and have been approved by our Executive Committee.
Below are our latest policy statements.
- The Society for Participatory Medicine’s Response to the PCAST Recommendations (PDF)
Jan 19, 2011
- The Society’s Submission to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (PDF)
Nov 21, 2010
- OpenNotes study in BMJ Quality & Safety finds patient-doctor “relational benefits”--e-Patient Dave
- #OpenAPS is bearing big fruit, part 2: Quantified Self presentation in San Diego--e-Patient Dave
- #OpenAPS is bearing big fruit, part 1: Dana Lewis’s speech at O’Reilly’s OSCON--e-Patient Dave
- Jody Schoger, co-founder of #BCSM breast cancer community, has passed--e-Patient Dave
- Community-Academic Partnership: Identifying Patient Perceptions Related to Obesity in a Spina Bifida Population
- Selecting Quality Indicators in Child and Adolescent Mental Health Care: A “Stakeholder-Driven” Approach
- International Workshop on Infrastructures for Health Care: Patient-Centered Care and Patient Generated Data
- Understanding Parent Perspectives Concerning Adolescents’ Online Access to Personal Health Information