From time to time, the Society for Participatory Medicine formulates directions and advice on requests for comments and other initiatives forwarded by various governmental, non-governmental, special interest, industry association, and business organizations.
These statements are the official view of the Society, and have been approved by our Executive Committee.
Below are our latest policy statements.
- The Society for Participatory Medicine’s Response to the PCAST Recommendations (PDF)
Jan 19, 2011
- The Society’s Submission to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (PDF)
Nov 21, 2010
- You Won’t Believe What Medicare Just Did on Patient Engagement!--Michael Millenson
- White Paper Introduction: “Tech is changing how we think about ourselves” #DocTom10--e-Patient Dave
- “Extremis”: new Netflix documentary on end of life with Dr. Jessica Zitter--e-Patient Dave
- #DocTom10: Foreword by Pew Research – astounding statistics from Y2K--e-Patient Dave
- Selecting Quality Indicators in Child and Adolescent Mental Health Care: A “Stakeholder-Driven” Approach
- International Workshop on Infrastructures for Health Care: Patient-Centered Care and Patient Generated Data
- Understanding Parent Perspectives Concerning Adolescents’ Online Access to Personal Health Information
- How a Patient Was Motivated by Reading His Office Notes