From time to time, the Society for Participatory Medicine formulates directions and advice on requests for comments and other initiatives forwarded by various governmental, non-governmental, special interest, industry association, and business organizations.
These statements are the official view of the Society, and have been approved by our Executive Committee.
Below are our latest policy statements.
- The Society for Participatory Medicine’s Response to the PCAST Recommendations (PDF)
Jan 19, 2011
- The Society’s Submission to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (PDF)
Nov 21, 2010
- Prepare for NEJM’s major web event on sharing research data next week--e-Patient Dave
- Research & drug development news: European Public Health Alliance joins Europe-wide challenge to patent for Hepatitis C treatment--e-Patient Dave
- Service Agreements Among Friends and Colleagues--Danny van Leeuwen
- e-Patient perspective on evolocumab (that new cholesterol study): beyond the headlines--e-Patient Dave
- Rapid Streptococcal Antigen Detection Test Performed by Parents of Children with Sore Throat
- Our Field Advances: Participatory Health Research Library Project to Begin
- A Framework for Designing Digital Health Tools with Empathy
- Electronic Screening to Increase Identification of Risk: Lessons Learned in the Implementation of an mHealth Risk Assessment Strategy in an Urban Primary Care Environment