From time to time, the Society for Participatory Medicine formulates directions and advice on requests for comments and other initiatives forwarded by various governmental, non-governmental, special interest, industry association, and business organizations.
These statements are the official view of the Society, and have been approved by our Executive Committee.
Below are our latest policy statements.
- The Society for Participatory Medicine’s Response to the PCAST Recommendations (PDF)
Jan 19, 2011
- The Society’s Submission to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (PDF)
Nov 21, 2010
- #epatient – Are Millennials Born That Way?--Casey Quinlan
- Digital Technology in Health and Participatory Medicine Recognized in UN Forum--Nancy Finn
- Count the e-patient takeaways: “What I learned going down an emergency slide”--e-Patient Dave
- Inaugural Emerging Leader Award from CCFA- DC Chapter for Carly Medosch--Ileana Balcu