From time to time, the Society for Participatory Medicine formulates directions and advice on requests for comments and other initiatives forwarded by various governmental, non-governmental, special interest, industry association, and business organizations.
These statements are the official view of the Society, and have been approved by our Executive Committee.
Below are our latest policy statements.
- The Society for Participatory Medicine’s Response to the PCAST Recommendations (PDF)
Jan 19, 2011
- The Society’s Submission to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (PDF)
Nov 21, 2010
- Dell Medical School and the Future of Care--Jon Lebkowsky
- Participatory Personalized Medicine in Action: Pharmacogenomics in Primary Care--Ileana Balcu
- Diabetes patient leaders: apply by 2/15 for fully funded #MasterLab Leadership Institute--e-Patient Dave
- Precision Medicine For Me (a new open collaboration) launches at #PMWC17--e-Patient Dave
- A Framework for Designing Digital Health Tools with Empathy
- Electronic Screening to Increase Identification of Risk: Lessons Learned in the Implementation of an mHealth Risk Assessment Strategy in an Urban Primary Care Environment
- Use of Conjoint Analysis to Determine Patient Preferences for Surgical Treatment of Urethral Stricture Disease
- Exploring Self-Tracking as a Participatory Research Activity Among Women with Endometriosis