From time to time, the Society for Participatory Medicine formulates directions and advice on requests for comments and other initiatives forwarded by various governmental, non-governmental, special interest, industry association, and business organizations.
These statements are the official view of the Society, and have been approved by our Executive Committee.
Below are our latest policy statements.
- The Society for Participatory Medicine’s Response to the PCAST Recommendations (PDF)
Jan 19, 2011
- The Society’s Submission to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (PDF)
Nov 21, 2010
- Mayo chief residents name SPM patient as Visiting Professor in Internal Medicine--Ileana Balcu
- WSJ: “Researchers are asking patients to help design clinical trials.”--e-Patient Dave
- Remembrance in New York: “Jessie Gruman, the Force”--e-Patient Dave
- New on JoPM: “e-Patients Never Retire”--e-Patient Dave