Thank you for your interest in furthering the cause of participatory medicine. Membership is open to any individual or organization who desires to further the goals of the Society for Participatory Medicine. The Society is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) public charity, so membership fees may be tax deductible as allowable by law.
Membership Dues should never be a barrier to anyone eager to join. You can nominate yourself or someone else to receive a partial or full scholarship.
Being a member of the Society for Participatory Medicine is a great way to show your support for participatory medicine!
Corporate and organizational membership options are here.
- Access to read and participate in the Society’s member discussion list
- Participate in Society face-to-face social meetings held throughout the year
- Participate in forwarding the Society’s work through leadership positions and committees
- Use of the SPM Member Logo on personal website
- Use of the SPM Member Logo on educational PowerPoint Presentations
- Individual Membership listed on the Society for Participatory Medicine member list
- Annual dues: $30 – Join today as an individual member
- Lifetime dues: $300 – Join today as a lifetime member
See also the Welcome page new members are sent to.
The Society for Participatory Medicine will grant a full scholarship to any full scholarship to any individual who demonstrates involvement in participatory medicine for whom the membership fee would be a burden.
The Society for Participatory Medicine is a nonprofit 501(c)3 public charity. Membership fees are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
- “No MU without ME”: join the campaign to fight health data hiding--e-Patient Dave
- PHI Data Breaches May be Increasing, But It’s Not Impacting Our Sharing--John M. Grohol, Psy.D.
- Proposed rule change will *reverse* data sharing requirements; Regina & Farzad call for “National Day of Action” to fight back--e-Patient Dave
- “Lighting Goes to Ground”: Peter Elias responds to Paul Levy in JoPM--e-Patient Dave