We are each individually advancing the participatory medicine movement in our day-to-day lives and interfaces with healthcare/and or our work. Understanding the work we are conducting within our individual silos can help us learn from one another, allow us to build upon ideas, forge collaborations, provide a forum for feedback and suggestions, and ideally avoid duplication of efforts. Helpful tips and best practices we’ve adopted as we navigate the healthcare system can also be beneficial to others.
Our Inaugural Learning Exchange was held on Thursday, November 10th, 3:00 – 4:00 pm EST. You can watch the webinar here.
- Introduction & Origin of Learning Exchange- Sarah Krüg
- Amplifying the ROAR of the Patient & Caregiver in Innovation, Sarah Krüg
- How a Patient Became a Participatory Medicine Junkie, Nancy Finn
- Research in Technology Enabled Care, Jonathan Wald, MD, MPH
- Collaborating by Sharing Notes, Peter Elias, MD
Call to Action!
Are you interested in presenting your work, best practices or tips during a future learning exchange? Not sure you want to present, but interested in sharing your work anyway so that it’s captured under the participatory medicine umbrella? Please submit below!
Do you have additional questions? Please feel free to contact Sarah Krug at email@example.com