- To guide patients and caregivers to be actively engaged in their health and health care experiences.
- To guide health professional practices where patient experience and contribution is an integral goal of excellence.
- To encourage mutual collaboration among patients, health professionals, caregivers and others allowing them to partner in determining care.
- Health Affairs: patient activation impact on cost + outcome--Casey Quinlan
- Mythbusting, “demanding patient” edition--Casey Quinlan
- NLM Director Donald Lindberg is retiring. Speak up: what’s next for the Library?--e-Patient Dave
- OpenNotes in the BMJ: the message goes global, adoption is international--e-Patient Dave
Our members keep the e-patient conversation going all year long...