The Society for Participatory Medicine is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization devoted to promoting the concept of participatory medicine, a movement in which networked patients shift from being mere passengers to responsible drivers of their health, and in which providers encourage and value them as full partners.
In the News…
Society for Participatory Medicine survey shows that patients want to work more closely with their doctors.
Download our one-pager PDF brochure now.
- Dell Medical School and the Future of Care--Jon Lebkowsky
- Participatory Personalized Medicine in Action: Pharmacogenomics in Primary Care--Ileana Balcu
- Diabetes patient leaders: apply by 2/15 for fully funded #MasterLab Leadership Institute--e-Patient Dave
- Precision Medicine For Me (a new open collaboration) launches at #PMWC17--e-Patient Dave
- A Framework for Designing Digital Health Tools with Empathy
- Electronic Screening to Increase Identification of Risk: Lessons Learned in the Implementation of an mHealth Risk Assessment Strategy in an Urban Primary Care Environment
- Use of Conjoint Analysis to Determine Patient Preferences for Surgical Treatment of Urethral Stricture Disease
- Exploring Self-Tracking as a Participatory Research Activity Among Women with Endometriosis
Our members keep the e-patient conversation going all year long...