The Society for Participatory Medicine is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization devoted to promoting the concept of participatory medicine, a movement in which networked patients shift from being mere passengers to responsible drivers of their health, and in which providers encourage and value them as full partners.
In the News…
Society for Participatory Medicine survey shows that patients want to work more closely with their doctors.
The award, which was created in 2014, recognizes outstanding programs in patient engagement.
Download our one-pager PDF brochure now.
- White Paper Introduction: “Tech is changing how we think about ourselves” #DocTom10--e-Patient Dave
- “Extremis”: new Netflix documentary on end of life with Dr. Jessica Zitter--e-Patient Dave
- #DocTom10: Foreword by Pew Research – astounding statistics from Y2K--e-Patient Dave
- Susannah Fox: Tom’s legacy #DocTom10--e-Patient Dave
- Selecting Quality Indicators in Child and Adolescent Mental Health Care: A “Stakeholder-Driven” Approach
- International Workshop on Infrastructures for Health Care: Patient-Centered Care and Patient Generated Data
- Understanding Parent Perspectives Concerning Adolescents’ Online Access to Personal Health Information
- How a Patient Was Motivated by Reading His Office Notes
Our members keep the e-patient conversation going all year long...