The Society for Participatory Medicine is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization devoted to promoting the concept of participatory medicine, a movement in which networked patients shift from being mere passengers to responsible drivers of their health, and in which providers encourage and value them as full partners.
In the News…
Society for Participatory Medicine survey shows that patients want to work more closely with their doctors.
Download our one-pager PDF brochure now.
- Join SPM Newsletter Team as Editor and Bring Real News to Members!--Susan Woods
- Our Journal of Participatory Medicine: an update, current metrics, how you can help--e-Patient Dave
- Shared Decision Making in Imaging: How Should Patients and Physicians Discuss the Costs of Care?--Sarah Krüg
- “Words that annoy, phrases that grate”: BMJ Patient Panel post & tweetchat--e-Patient Dave
- Activating Racial and Ethnic Minorities to Engage in Preventive Health: Patient Preferences for Health Reminders
- The Future of Patient Engagement in the Oncology Setting: How Practical Patient Engagement Recommendations and Innovative Inter-Professional Education Can Drive Change
- Finding the Patient Voice in Research Activities: Perspectives of Patient Advisors and Researchers
- Rapid Streptococcal Antigen Detection Test Performed by Parents of Children with Sore Throat
Our members keep the e-patient conversation going all year long...