The Society for Participatory Medicine is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization devoted to promoting the concept of participatory medicine, a movement in which networked patients shift from being mere passengers to responsible drivers of their health, and in which providers encourage and value them as full partners.
In the News…
Society for Participatory Medicine survey shows that patients want to work more closely with their doctors.
Download our one-pager PDF brochure now.
- e-Patient perspective on evolocumab (that new cholesterol study): beyond the headlines--e-Patient Dave
- “Inviting the patient’s perspective” paper: today’s needs, 25 years ago *this week!*--e-Patient Dave
- Quiz: When was “Enriching the relationship by inviting the patient perspective” published?--e-Patient Dave
- Dell Medical School and the Future of Care--Jon Lebkowsky
- Our Field Advances: Participatory Health Research Library Project to Begin
- A Framework for Designing Digital Health Tools with Empathy
- Electronic Screening to Increase Identification of Risk: Lessons Learned in the Implementation of an mHealth Risk Assessment Strategy in an Urban Primary Care Environment
- Use of Conjoint Analysis to Determine Patient Preferences for Surgical Treatment of Urethral Stricture Disease
Our members keep the e-patient conversation going all year long...