- To guide patients and caregivers to be actively engaged in their health and health care experiences.
- To guide health professional practices where patient experience and contribution is an integral goal of excellence.
- To encourage mutual collaboration among patients, health professionals, caregivers and others allowing them to partner in determining care.
- #epatient – Are Millennials Born That Way?--Casey Quinlan
- Digital Technology in Health and Participatory Medicine Recognized in UN Forum--Nancy Finn
- Count the e-patient takeaways: “What I learned going down an emergency slide”--e-Patient Dave
- Inaugural Emerging Leader Award from CCFA- DC Chapter for Carly Medosch--Ileana Balcu
Our members keep the e-patient conversation going all year long...