- To guide patients and caregivers to be actively engaged in their health and health care experiences.
- To guide health professional practices where patient experience and contribution is an integral goal of excellence.
- To encourage mutual collaboration among patients, health professionals, caregivers and others allowing them to partner in determining care.
- WSJ: “Researchers are asking patients to help design clinical trials.”--e-Patient Dave
- Remembrance in New York: “Jessie Gruman, the Force”--e-Patient Dave
- New on JoPM: “e-Patients Never Retire”--e-Patient Dave
- The diverse nature of patient communities: a prostate cancer patient’s experience--e-Patient Dave
Our members keep the e-patient conversation going all year long...