Please feel free to contact us with any questions or feedback you may have.
General Mailing Address:
Society for Participatory Medicine
PO Box 1183
Newburyport, MA 01950-1183
General inquiries: info [at] participatorymedicine.org
If you’re sending us a check payment for your membership fee or a donation (please do not send cash through the mail), please make checks payable to the Society for Participatory Medicine and send your payment to the general mailing address above.
The Society for Participatory Medicine is a U.S.-based 501(c)3 public charity.
- Cancer: What’s Happening in the Lab that will Change Diagnosis and Treatment?--Nancy Finn
- CCCC conference announces inaugural class of palliative care e-patients--e-Patient Dave
- You Won’t Believe What Medicare Just Did on Patient Engagement!--Michael Millenson
- White Paper Introduction: “Tech is changing how we think about ourselves” #DocTom10--e-Patient Dave
- Community-Academic Partnership: Identifying Patient Perceptions Related to Obesity in a Spina Bifida Population
- Selecting Quality Indicators in Child and Adolescent Mental Health Care: A “Stakeholder-Driven” Approach
- International Workshop on Infrastructures for Health Care: Patient-Centered Care and Patient Generated Data
- Understanding Parent Perspectives Concerning Adolescents’ Online Access to Personal Health Information