Please feel free to contact us with any questions or feedback you may have.
General Mailing Address:
Society for Participatory Medicine
PO Box 1183
Newburyport, MA 01950-1183
General inquiries: info [at] participatorymedicine.org
If you’re sending us a check payment for your membership fee or a donation (please do not send cash through the mail), please make checks payable to the Society for Participatory Medicine and send your payment to the general mailing address above.
The Society for Participatory Medicine is a U.S.-based 501(c)3 public charity.
- “Sister” Organization! AACH: American Academy of Communication in Healthcare--e-Patient Dave
- In our journal: exploration of gardening to foster engagement in stroke patients--e-Patient Dave
- “Google to offer better symptom search”: Relief at last, or “Here we go again”?--e-Patient Dave
- “It’s not about the car – it’s about the drive.” #OpenAPS standing ovation for Mark Wilson.--e-Patient Dave
- The Value of a Therapeutic Gardening Intervention for Post-Stroke Patients’ Engagement During Rehabilitation: An Exploratory Qualitative Study
- Alternative Sources of Health Care On Every Corner and in Cyberspace
- Engaging Patients in Managing Chronic Disease: An Analysis of Data from the Connecticut Health Care Survey
- Community-Academic Partnership: Identifying Patient Perceptions Related to Obesity in a Spina Bifida Population