Please feel free to contact us with any questions or feedback you may have.
General Mailing Address:
Society for Participatory Medicine
PO Box 1183
Newburyport, MA 01950-1183
General inquiries: info [at] participatorymedicine.org
If you’re sending us a check payment for your membership fee or a donation (please do not send cash through the mail), please make checks payable to the Society for Participatory Medicine and send your payment to the general mailing address above.
The Society for Participatory Medicine is a U.S.-based 501(c)3 public charity.
- An important moment in our movement (JoPM article): The evolving language of patient engagement--e-Patient Dave
- Researcher seeks patient input: what should a stent decision aid include?--Marilyn Mann
- Let’s crowdsource what a “good” medical record tool for patients is (and list some products)--e-Patient Dave
- Recently in JoPM: Jessie Gruman tribute, book review on asthma--e-Patient Dave
- A Tribute to Jessie Gruman, Founding JoPM Co-Editor
- Book Review: A Cure for Asthma? What Your Doctor Isn’t Telling You — And Why
- The Challenges of Conceptualizing Patient Engagement in Health Care: A Lexicographic Literature Review
- Lessons Learned from Implementing a Multi-Year, Multi-Project Public Engagement Initiative to Better Inform Governmental Public Health Policy Decisions