Please feel free to contact us with any questions or feedback you may have.
General Mailing Address:
Society for Participatory Medicine
PO Box 1183
Newburyport, MA 01950-1183
General inquiries: info [at] participatorymedicine.org
If you’re sending us a check payment for your membership fee or a donation (please do not send cash through the mail), please make checks payable to the Society for Participatory Medicine and send your payment to the general mailing address above.
The Society for Participatory Medicine is a U.S.-based 501(c)3 public charity.
- Prepare for NEJM’s major web event on sharing research data next week--e-Patient Dave
- Research & drug development news: European Public Health Alliance joins Europe-wide challenge to patent for Hepatitis C treatment--e-Patient Dave
- Service Agreements Among Friends and Colleagues--Danny van Leeuwen
- e-Patient perspective on evolocumab (that new cholesterol study): beyond the headlines--e-Patient Dave
- Rapid Streptococcal Antigen Detection Test Performed by Parents of Children with Sore Throat
- Our Field Advances: Participatory Health Research Library Project to Begin
- A Framework for Designing Digital Health Tools with Empathy
- Electronic Screening to Increase Identification of Risk: Lessons Learned in the Implementation of an mHealth Risk Assessment Strategy in an Urban Primary Care Environment