Application for Membership Scholarship
The Society for Participatory Medicine will grant a partial or full scholarship to any individual or Innovator Organization who demonstrates involvement in participatory medicine for whom the membership fee would be a financial burden.
Please print, complete, and mail this Application for Membership Scholarship (PDF) to:
The Society for Participatory Medicine
PO Box 1183
Newburyport, MA 01950-1183
Thank you for your interest in the Society for Participatory Medicine.
- Last call: Vote for patient activists (and more) at Health 2.0 next week--e-Patient Dave
- e-Patient alert: “Are sites like WebMD healthful?” Dive in on NYTimes debate--e-Patient Dave
- Sips with the Society: SPM Receptions at Health 2.0 and Connected Health Summit--Susan Woods
- OpenNotes hits TEN MILLION patient level--e-Patient Dave
- Adolescents’ Perspectives on Having Type I Diabetes, on Current Outpatient Diabetes Care, and on Improvement of Care by Using the Internet
- Patient Engagement: A Skill Cultivated Through Deliberate Practice? How the Evolution of Lean May Reveal a New Frontier in Person- and Family-Centered Care
- The Value of a Therapeutic Gardening Intervention for Post-Stroke Patients’ Engagement During Rehabilitation: An Exploratory Qualitative Study
- Alternative Sources of Health Care On Every Corner and in Cyberspace