Application for Membership Scholarship
The Society for Participatory Medicine will grant a partial or full scholarship to any individual or Innovator Organization who demonstrates involvement in participatory medicine for whom the membership fee would be a burden.
Please print, complete, and mail this Application for Membership Scholarship (PDF) to:
The Society for Participatory Medicine
PO Box 1183
Newburyport, MA 01950-1183
Thank you for your interest in the Society for Participatory Medicine.
- Communicating the experience of illness in the digital age--Susannah Fox
- Susannah Fox is leaving Pew Research--e-Patient Dave
- A guest post by Zack Berger, MD, PhD: The pledge of the patient-centered physician--Ileana Balcu
- Jessie Christine Gruman, 1953-2014--e-Patient Dave
- Book Review: A Cure for Asthma? What Your Doctor Isn’t Telling You — And Why
- The Challenges of Conceptualizing Patient Engagement in Health Care: A Lexicographic Literature Review
- Lessons Learned from Implementing a Multi-Year, Multi-Project Public Engagement Initiative to Better Inform Governmental Public Health Policy Decisions
- Case Abstracts of a Multi-Year, Multi-Project Public Engagement Initiative to Better Inform Governmental Public Health Policy Decisions