Application for Membership Scholarship
The Society for Participatory Medicine will grant a partial or full scholarship to any individual or Innovator Organization who demonstrates involvement in participatory medicine for whom the membership fee would be a financial burden.
Please print, complete, and mail this Application for Membership Scholarship (PDF) to:
The Society for Participatory Medicine
PO Box 1183
Newburyport, MA 01950-1183
Thank you for your interest in the Society for Participatory Medicine.
- Prepare for NEJM’s major web event on sharing research data next week--e-Patient Dave
- Research & drug development news: European Public Health Alliance joins Europe-wide challenge to patent for Hepatitis C treatment--e-Patient Dave
- Service Agreements Among Friends and Colleagues--Danny van Leeuwen
- e-Patient perspective on evolocumab (that new cholesterol study): beyond the headlines--e-Patient Dave
- Rapid Streptococcal Antigen Detection Test Performed by Parents of Children with Sore Throat
- Our Field Advances: Participatory Health Research Library Project to Begin
- A Framework for Designing Digital Health Tools with Empathy
- Electronic Screening to Increase Identification of Risk: Lessons Learned in the Implementation of an mHealth Risk Assessment Strategy in an Urban Primary Care Environment