Application for Membership Scholarship
The Society for Participatory Medicine will grant a partial or full scholarship to any individual or Innovator Organization who demonstrates involvement in participatory medicine for whom the membership fee would be a financial burden.
Please print, complete, and mail this Application for Membership Scholarship (PDF) to:
The Society for Participatory Medicine
PO Box 1183
Newburyport, MA 01950-1183
Thank you for your interest in the Society for Participatory Medicine.
- OpenNotes study in BMJ Quality & Safety finds patient-doctor “relational benefits”--e-Patient Dave
- #OpenAPS is bearing big fruit, part 2: Quantified Self presentation in San Diego--e-Patient Dave
- #OpenAPS is bearing big fruit, part 1: Dana Lewis’s speech at O’Reilly’s OSCON--e-Patient Dave
- Jody Schoger, co-founder of #BCSM breast cancer community, has passed--e-Patient Dave
- Community-Academic Partnership: Identifying Patient Perceptions Related to Obesity in a Spina Bifida Population
- Selecting Quality Indicators in Child and Adolescent Mental Health Care: A “Stakeholder-Driven” Approach
- International Workshop on Infrastructures for Health Care: Patient-Centered Care and Patient Generated Data
- Understanding Parent Perspectives Concerning Adolescents’ Online Access to Personal Health Information