Application for Membership Scholarship
The Society for Participatory Medicine will grant a partial or full scholarship to any individual or Innovator Organization who demonstrates involvement in participatory medicine for whom the membership fee would be a financial burden.
Please print, complete, and mail this Application for Membership Scholarship (PDF) to:
The Society for Participatory Medicine
PO Box 1183
Newburyport, MA 01950-1183
Thank you for your interest in the Society for Participatory Medicine.
- White Paper Introduction: “Tech is changing how we think about ourselves” #DocTom10--e-Patient Dave
- “Extremis”: new Netflix documentary on end of life with Dr. Jessica Zitter--e-Patient Dave
- #DocTom10: Foreword by Pew Research – astounding statistics from Y2K--e-Patient Dave
- Susannah Fox: Tom’s legacy #DocTom10--e-Patient Dave
- Selecting Quality Indicators in Child and Adolescent Mental Health Care: A “Stakeholder-Driven” Approach
- International Workshop on Infrastructures for Health Care: Patient-Centered Care and Patient Generated Data
- Understanding Parent Perspectives Concerning Adolescents’ Online Access to Personal Health Information
- How a Patient Was Motivated by Reading His Office Notes