The New England Journal of Medicine has a “Perspective” by John H. Stone, M.D., M.P.H., on how E-Medicine is changing the doctor-patient relationship (June 14, 2007). Here’s a memorable quote: “The ‘laying on of hands’ will increasingly include the pressing of keys.”
About our Blog
The e-Patients Blog is the longest running blog devoted to talking about the participatory medicine movement, since 2009.
- Why I Joined SPM: Brad PowerJanuary 11, 2020
- Apparently Only Doctors Can Help on Twitter?December 15, 2019
- “My Data and Me”: Brenda Denzler’s amazing story at #FHIRDevDaysNovember 24, 2019
- A Romanticised History of SPMNovember 23, 2019
- Jane Sarasohn-Kahn: Social Determinants of Health – My Early Childhood Education and Recent Learnings, Shared at the HealthXL Global GatheringNovember 20, 2019