e-Patients Scholar, Cheryl Greene presented the e-Patient perspective to women healthcare leaders at X2HN. Her talk titled, Making the Most of Health 2.0, was presented at their annual meeting in San Diego, CA. In the audience was Congresswoman Nancy Johnson.
About our Blog
The e-Patients Blog is the longest running blog devoted to talking about the participatory medicine movement, since 2009.
- Moving Forward to Make SPM StrongerMarch 16, 2021
- Shake up the System: Sign & Share the Participatory Medicine Manifesto!March 8, 2021
- Trust is Complicated: Person-First Safe Living in a Pandemic Part 3March 1, 2021
- We’re Looking for an Executive Director to Join the SocietyJanuary 26, 2021
- Power of People. Pause and Trust. Lynne BeckerJanuary 12, 2021