I was just at a meeting in Atlanta with Alan (who works with Atlanta based A.D.A.M. Inc.) and saw an advanced demo of their cool new iPhone tool — Symptom Navigator (iphone.adam.com). It’s a free new mobile health content tool for iPhone & iTouch. The same tool is used at UCLA and Duke Health Systems, among others – but now it’s free, quick, and portable for consumers. You don’t have to be in a doctor’s waiting room to use it, but if you have to wait, why not use your iPhone to do some research – even better, use it beforehand to learn what you can do on your own, and to help decide if you need to see the doctor.
About our Blog
The e-Patients Blog is the longest running blog devoted to talking about the participatory medicine movement, since 2009.
- Moving Forward to Make SPM StrongerMarch 16, 2021
- Shake up the System: Sign & Share the Participatory Medicine Manifesto!March 8, 2021
- Trust is Complicated: Person-First Safe Living in a Pandemic Part 3March 1, 2021
- We’re Looking for an Executive Director to Join the SocietyJanuary 26, 2021
- Power of People. Pause and Trust. Lynne BeckerJanuary 12, 2021