Orly Avitzur, a neurologist and e-Patient savvy doc, is now a medical editor at the Consumer’s Union/Consumer Reports. She’s written an excellent short review of some of the important developments in what we’ve come to call participatory medicine that can be found at the Consumer Reports Health Blog. I recommend it.
About our Blog
The e-Patients Blog is the longest running blog devoted to talking about the participatory medicine movement, since 2009.
- Why I Joined SPM: Brad PowerJanuary 11, 2020
- Apparently Only Doctors Can Help on Twitter?December 15, 2019
- “My Data and Me”: Brenda Denzler’s amazing story at #FHIRDevDaysNovember 24, 2019
- A Romanticised History of SPMNovember 23, 2019
- Jane Sarasohn-Kahn: Social Determinants of Health – My Early Childhood Education and Recent Learnings, Shared at the HealthXL Global GatheringNovember 20, 2019