Although not explicitly mentioned, it appears Dr. Val Jones, the Senior Medical Director at Revolution Health, has quietly left the company and is starting her own venture, Better Health. You can read an interview where she discusses her new life online, with not a single mention of her 2+ year efforts at Revolution. Rumor has it that Revolution actually terminated most of its relationships with medical staff, moving highly paid doctors like Dr. Val from full-time to a consulting role only. Glad to see her move on with her own “brand” and venturing out on her own!
About our Blog
The e-Patients Blog is the longest running blog devoted to talking about the participatory medicine movement, since 2009.
- Moving Forward to Make SPM StrongerMarch 16, 2021
- Shake up the System: Sign & Share the Participatory Medicine Manifesto!March 8, 2021
- Trust is Complicated: Person-First Safe Living in a Pandemic Part 3March 1, 2021
- We’re Looking for an Executive Director to Join the SocietyJanuary 26, 2021
- Power of People. Pause and Trust. Lynne BeckerJanuary 12, 2021