As previously discussed, Waterfront Media acquired Revolution Health in a deal the New York Times valued at $300 million. Waterfront Media is a Brooklyn-based company that runs Everyday Health.com and represents many condition-specific health sites (including PsychCentral.com). Case joins Waterfront’s board of directors. Expect massive staff reductions at the Revolution Health offices in D.C.
About our Blog
The e-Patients Blog is the longest running blog devoted to talking about the participatory medicine movement, since 2009.
- Why I Joined SPM: Brad PowerJanuary 11, 2020
- Apparently Only Doctors Can Help on Twitter?December 15, 2019
- “My Data and Me”: Brenda Denzler’s amazing story at #FHIRDevDaysNovember 24, 2019
- A Romanticised History of SPMNovember 23, 2019
- Jane Sarasohn-Kahn: Social Determinants of Health – My Early Childhood Education and Recent Learnings, Shared at the HealthXL Global GatheringNovember 20, 2019