In a sign of the times of the struggling newspaper business, The Boston Globe has axed its health and science section. Strangely, the Globe’s medical blog makes no mention of the cut, despite the end of 25 years of specialty, focused reporting on the sciences and health. And in Boston, of all places, a national center for medical training and biosciences innovation. Truly astonishing.
About our Blog
The e-Patients Blog is the longest running blog devoted to talking about the participatory medicine movement, since 2009.
- Moving Forward to Make SPM StrongerMarch 16, 2021
- Shake up the System: Sign & Share the Participatory Medicine Manifesto!March 8, 2021
- Trust is Complicated: Person-First Safe Living in a Pandemic Part 3March 1, 2021
- We’re Looking for an Executive Director to Join the SocietyJanuary 26, 2021
- Power of People. Pause and Trust. Lynne BeckerJanuary 12, 2021