I suspect this has caught the attention of many of our readers, but I’ll emphasize it anyway. The Economist often comments on technology and health-care. Recently, they talked up Health 2.0 a bit. What I was most struck by is the handful of comments. Most focused on how the Economist piece helped emphasize the shifting relationship between patient and provider, as well as the need for engagement! Wonderful stuff.
About our Blog
The e-Patients Blog is the longest running blog devoted to talking about the participatory medicine movement, since 2009.
- Why I Joined SPM: Brad PowerJanuary 11, 2020
- Apparently Only Doctors Can Help on Twitter?December 15, 2019
- “My Data and Me”: Brenda Denzler’s amazing story at #FHIRDevDaysNovember 24, 2019
- A Romanticised History of SPMNovember 23, 2019
- Jane Sarasohn-Kahn: Social Determinants of Health – My Early Childhood Education and Recent Learnings, Shared at the HealthXL Global GatheringNovember 20, 2019