I suspect this has caught the attention of many of our readers, but I’ll emphasize it anyway. The Economist often comments on technology and health-care. Recently, they talked up Health 2.0 a bit. What I was most struck by is the handful of comments. Most focused on how the Economist piece helped emphasize the shifting relationship between patient and provider, as well as the need for engagement! Wonderful stuff.
About our Blog
The e-Patients Blog is the longest running blog devoted to talking about the participatory medicine movement, since 2009.
- Moving Forward to Make SPM StrongerMarch 16, 2021
- Shake up the System: Sign & Share the Participatory Medicine Manifesto!March 8, 2021
- Trust is Complicated: Person-First Safe Living in a Pandemic Part 3March 1, 2021
- We’re Looking for an Executive Director to Join the SocietyJanuary 26, 2021
- Power of People. Pause and Trust. Lynne BeckerJanuary 12, 2021