About our Blog
The e-Patients Blog is the longest running blog devoted to talking about the participatory medicine movement, since 2009.
- The Heart Attack That Wasn’tFebruary 14, 2018
- Apple’s new health data download feature: nice start, but little use for sick peopleJanuary 25, 2018
- “Transforming the Culture of Care” session 2: Patient Experience panelJanuary 17, 2018
- Mark Sullivan: Who gets to define the clinical problem?January 16, 2018
- The Power of Words in Healthcare: A Patient-Friendly Lexicon. Top 10 List #WordsDoMatter ProjectJanuary 4, 2018