About our Blog
The e-Patients Blog is the longest running blog devoted to talking about the participatory medicine movement, since 2009.
- Building Us Up, Not Tearing Us DownSeptember 27, 2022
- Active Surveillance 101: A New Resource Driven by Patients and Crafted With PhysiciansSeptember 19, 2022
- Dr. Danny Sands: Participatory Medicine Can Cure Many IllsSeptember 12, 2022
- Patients and the Diagnostic Journey: Finding SpecialistsSeptember 7, 2022
- The Keys to Good Relationships With Your Care TeamsAugust 23, 2022