Ted Eytan‘s April 16, 2008, iHealthBeat column lays out the benefits of providing real-time, secure access to health records: “As our profession understands the benefits of patient partnership better, more medical groups are discovering that there aren’t compelling arguments for keeping patients’ information secret.”
About our Blog
The e-Patients Blog is the longest running blog devoted to talking about the participatory medicine movement, since 2009.
- Moving Forward to Make SPM StrongerMarch 16, 2021
- Shake up the System: Sign & Share the Participatory Medicine Manifesto!March 8, 2021
- Trust is Complicated: Person-First Safe Living in a Pandemic Part 3March 1, 2021
- We’re Looking for an Executive Director to Join the SocietyJanuary 26, 2021
- Power of People. Pause and Trust. Lynne BeckerJanuary 12, 2021