E-Patient Dave spotted an informative post on the Science Blog about an inherent shortcoming of the publication process: failed trials don’t get published, so others don’t have the chance to learn from them. His post about it here. (Where did he learn about it? In his patient-to-patient peer community, on ACOR. E-patients on the hoof!)
About our Blog
The e-Patients Blog is the longest running blog devoted to talking about the participatory medicine movement, since 2009.
- Why I Joined SPM: Brad PowerJanuary 11, 2020
- Apparently Only Doctors Can Help on Twitter?December 15, 2019
- “My Data and Me”: Brenda Denzler’s amazing story at #FHIRDevDaysNovember 24, 2019
- A Romanticised History of SPMNovember 23, 2019
- Jane Sarasohn-Kahn: Social Determinants of Health – My Early Childhood Education and Recent Learnings, Shared at the HealthXL Global GatheringNovember 20, 2019