E-Patient Dave spotted an informative post on the Science Blog about an inherent shortcoming of the publication process: failed trials don’t get published, so others don’t have the chance to learn from them. His post about it here. (Where did he learn about it? In his patient-to-patient peer community, on ACOR. E-patients on the hoof!)
About our Blog
The e-Patients Blog is the longest running blog devoted to talking about the participatory medicine movement, since 2009.
- Moving Forward to Make SPM StrongerMarch 16, 2021
- Shake up the System: Sign & Share the Participatory Medicine Manifesto!March 8, 2021
- Trust is Complicated: Person-First Safe Living in a Pandemic Part 3March 1, 2021
- We’re Looking for an Executive Director to Join the SocietyJanuary 26, 2021
- Power of People. Pause and Trust. Lynne BeckerJanuary 12, 2021