IBM’s “Smarter Planet” blog has picked up e-Patient Dave’s post A Thousand Points of Pain, about how enmeshed and entangled our healthcare system has become, and the implications for people who want to design a transformed system. Dave added a prolog for business audiences. The result is A Business Thinker Asks: What Will It Take To Get Traction?
About our Blog
The e-Patients Blog is the longest running blog devoted to talking about the participatory medicine movement, since 2009.
- Why I Joined SPM: Brad PowerJanuary 11, 2020
- Apparently Only Doctors Can Help on Twitter?December 15, 2019
- “My Data and Me”: Brenda Denzler’s amazing story at #FHIRDevDaysNovember 24, 2019
- A Romanticised History of SPMNovember 23, 2019
- Jane Sarasohn-Kahn: Social Determinants of Health – My Early Childhood Education and Recent Learnings, Shared at the HealthXL Global GatheringNovember 20, 2019