“If you expose human beings to an experimental treatment, the public has a fundamental right to see the results of those experiments.” – Steven Nissen, chairman of the cardiology department at the Cleveland Clinic, quoted in The Sunlight Foundation’s account of Bray Patrick-Lake, an e-patient who has left with only questions after a clinical trial ended abruptly.
About our Blog
The e-Patients Blog is the longest running blog devoted to talking about the participatory medicine movement, since 2009.
- Why I Joined SPM: Brad PowerJanuary 11, 2020
- Apparently Only Doctors Can Help on Twitter?December 15, 2019
- “My Data and Me”: Brenda Denzler’s amazing story at #FHIRDevDaysNovember 24, 2019
- A Romanticised History of SPMNovember 23, 2019
- Jane Sarasohn-Kahn: Social Determinants of Health – My Early Childhood Education and Recent Learnings, Shared at the HealthXL Global GatheringNovember 20, 2019