“If you expose human beings to an experimental treatment, the public has a fundamental right to see the results of those experiments.” – Steven Nissen, chairman of the cardiology department at the Cleveland Clinic, quoted in The Sunlight Foundation’s account of Bray Patrick-Lake, an e-patient who has left with only questions after a clinical trial ended abruptly.
About our Blog
The e-Patients Blog is the longest running blog devoted to talking about the participatory medicine movement, since 2009.
- Moving Forward to Make SPM StrongerMarch 16, 2021
- Shake up the System: Sign & Share the Participatory Medicine Manifesto!March 8, 2021
- Trust is Complicated: Person-First Safe Living in a Pandemic Part 3March 1, 2021
- We’re Looking for an Executive Director to Join the SocietyJanuary 26, 2021
- Power of People. Pause and Trust. Lynne BeckerJanuary 12, 2021