Erin Turner recently wrote: When I arrived at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota a few weeks ago, I was asked: “Who referred you to us?” My answer was not traditional: “Twitter.” (Read her full story on the SpectrumScience blog. And take that, 2.0 doubters!)
About our Blog
The e-Patients Blog is the longest running blog devoted to talking about the participatory medicine movement, since 2009.
- Why I Joined SPM: Brad PowerJanuary 11, 2020
- Apparently Only Doctors Can Help on Twitter?December 15, 2019
- “My Data and Me”: Brenda Denzler’s amazing story at #FHIRDevDaysNovember 24, 2019
- A Romanticised History of SPMNovember 23, 2019
- Jane Sarasohn-Kahn: Social Determinants of Health – My Early Childhood Education and Recent Learnings, Shared at the HealthXL Global GatheringNovember 20, 2019