Over 50s lead dash to the internet: “The latest figures on new internet users in the UK have shown that people aged 50 or over made up the largest social group to join last year””: more than half of new users. As the article says, “Don’t knock silver surfers.” (Thanks to Twitter buddies @patientopinion and @age_uk.)
About our Blog
The e-Patients Blog is the longest running blog devoted to talking about the participatory medicine movement, since 2009.
- Why I Joined SPM: Brad PowerJanuary 11, 2020
- Apparently Only Doctors Can Help on Twitter?December 15, 2019
- “My Data and Me”: Brenda Denzler’s amazing story at #FHIRDevDaysNovember 24, 2019
- A Romanticised History of SPMNovember 23, 2019
- Jane Sarasohn-Kahn: Social Determinants of Health – My Early Childhood Education and Recent Learnings, Shared at the HealthXL Global GatheringNovember 20, 2019