I chose Lawrence Green’s article “The Field-Building Role of a Journal About Participatory Medicine and Health, and the Evidence Needed” for the Participatory Medicine Grand Rounds, because it addresses the issues at the heart of the deep impact of the network effect on the meaning of knowledge and the availability of data sets, all evidently transformed by the direct involvement of networked patients in the health care system. [More…]
About our Blog
The e-Patients Blog is the longest running blog devoted to talking about the participatory medicine movement, since 2009.
- Why I Joined SPM: Brad PowerJanuary 11, 2020
- Apparently Only Doctors Can Help on Twitter?December 15, 2019
- “My Data and Me”: Brenda Denzler’s amazing story at #FHIRDevDaysNovember 24, 2019
- A Romanticised History of SPMNovember 23, 2019
- Jane Sarasohn-Kahn: Social Determinants of Health – My Early Childhood Education and Recent Learnings, Shared at the HealthXL Global GatheringNovember 20, 2019