My mom shot me a note today about this cover story in the new Reader’s Digest. Unhappy reading but good patient education. Cites some familiar names, e.g. Peter Pronovost and Robert Wachter. It’s good to see “wake up” messages in the mass media, as with Elizabeth Cohen’s new “Empowered Patient” CNN special.
About our Blog
The e-Patients Blog is the longest running blog devoted to talking about the participatory medicine movement, since 2009.
- Why I Joined SPM: Brad PowerJanuary 11, 2020
- Apparently Only Doctors Can Help on Twitter?December 15, 2019
- “My Data and Me”: Brenda Denzler’s amazing story at #FHIRDevDaysNovember 24, 2019
- A Romanticised History of SPMNovember 23, 2019
- Jane Sarasohn-Kahn: Social Determinants of Health – My Early Childhood Education and Recent Learnings, Shared at the HealthXL Global GatheringNovember 20, 2019