The BBC reports the story of Daniel Sencier, a prostate cancer patient who complained about delays in scheduling surgery at Cumberland Infirmary in the UK. Sencier blogged about his experience in the interest of improving care, and for his trouble received a legal threat from the British National Health Service. Read the full story here.
About our Blog
The e-Patients Blog is the longest running blog devoted to talking about the participatory medicine movement, since 2009.
- Moving Forward to Make SPM StrongerMarch 16, 2021
- Shake up the System: Sign & Share the Participatory Medicine Manifesto!March 8, 2021
- Trust is Complicated: Person-First Safe Living in a Pandemic Part 3March 1, 2021
- We’re Looking for an Executive Director to Join the SocietyJanuary 26, 2021
- Power of People. Pause and Trust. Lynne BeckerJanuary 12, 2021