Through Facebook and a Caringbridge blog, twenty-six year old Justin Anderson drew friends, family, and now the public into his experience after being diagnosed with brain cancer. His last post in the article is an update from Mount Everest, his latest feat after cancer. CNN reports here.
About our Blog
The e-Patients Blog is the longest running blog devoted to talking about the participatory medicine movement, since 2009.
- Moving Forward to Make SPM StrongerMarch 16, 2021
- Shake up the System: Sign & Share the Participatory Medicine Manifesto!March 8, 2021
- Trust is Complicated: Person-First Safe Living in a Pandemic Part 3March 1, 2021
- We’re Looking for an Executive Director to Join the SocietyJanuary 26, 2021
- Power of People. Pause and Trust. Lynne BeckerJanuary 12, 2021