The Journal of Participatory Medicine has just published a review of “Out of Her Mind: Women Writing on Madness.” Writer Meredith Linden, who lives with bipolar disorder, describes how the selections in this book can help validate people struggling with mental illness, including herself, and how the mental health industry still needs to become more patient centered.
About our Blog
The e-Patients Blog is the longest running blog devoted to talking about the participatory medicine movement, since 2009.
- Why I Joined SPM: Brad PowerJanuary 11, 2020
- Apparently Only Doctors Can Help on Twitter?December 15, 2019
- “My Data and Me”: Brenda Denzler’s amazing story at #FHIRDevDaysNovember 24, 2019
- A Romanticised History of SPMNovember 23, 2019
- Jane Sarasohn-Kahn: Social Determinants of Health – My Early Childhood Education and Recent Learnings, Shared at the HealthXL Global GatheringNovember 20, 2019