New SPM member @AfternoonNapper Sarah Kucharski was just featured on the Stanford School of Medicine blog, for a conversation she had on their Medicine X blog (emerging technologies) about how web-savvy patients are changing what’s acceptable in medicine. Well done!
About our Blog
The e-Patients Blog is the longest running blog devoted to talking about the participatory medicine movement, since 2009.
- Moving Forward to Make SPM StrongerMarch 16, 2021
- Shake up the System: Sign & Share the Participatory Medicine Manifesto!March 8, 2021
- Trust is Complicated: Person-First Safe Living in a Pandemic Part 3March 1, 2021
- We’re Looking for an Executive Director to Join the SocietyJanuary 26, 2021
- Power of People. Pause and Trust. Lynne BeckerJanuary 12, 2021