A new Journal of Participatory Medicine tradition has just launched. Our monthly editorial series will tackle the toughest questions of participatory medicine, from both the patient and the provider side. The first installment, by Joe and Terry Graedon, is titled “Participatory Medicine: Must You Be Rich to Participate?” — read on at http://www.jopm.org/?p=2342. And by all means share your thoughts in the Comments section below the article.
About our Blog
The e-Patients Blog is the longest running blog devoted to talking about the participatory medicine movement, since 2009.
- Why I Joined SPM: Brad PowerJanuary 11, 2020
- Apparently Only Doctors Can Help on Twitter?December 15, 2019
- “My Data and Me”: Brenda Denzler’s amazing story at #FHIRDevDaysNovember 24, 2019
- A Romanticised History of SPMNovember 23, 2019
- Jane Sarasohn-Kahn: Social Determinants of Health – My Early Childhood Education and Recent Learnings, Shared at the HealthXL Global GatheringNovember 20, 2019