Associate Editor Aubrey Westgate has a good, solid new piece in the March Physicians Practice magazine about interacting with patients who get engaged with their care by seeking health information on the internet. SPM member Trisha Torrey of Every Patient’s Advocate is prominently featured, along with data from the Pew Internet and American Life project and remarks from me and others. Full page layout version is here; my Droid phone wasn’t able to display it, but at top there’s a “Text View” link that worked.
About our Blog
The e-Patients Blog is the longest running blog devoted to talking about the participatory medicine movement, since 2009.
- Why I Joined SPM: Brad PowerJanuary 11, 2020
- Apparently Only Doctors Can Help on Twitter?December 15, 2019
- “My Data and Me”: Brenda Denzler’s amazing story at #FHIRDevDaysNovember 24, 2019
- A Romanticised History of SPMNovember 23, 2019
- Jane Sarasohn-Kahn: Social Determinants of Health – My Early Childhood Education and Recent Learnings, Shared at the HealthXL Global GatheringNovember 20, 2019