Co-Editors-in-Chief Joe and Terry Graedon tell patients how to get the most out of today’s all-too-brief medical office visits in the April editorial of the Journal of Participatory Medicine. “Making Every Second Count – What We Can Do As Patients” complements JoPM’s March editorial, which tackled the time problem from the physician perspective.
About our Blog
The e-Patients Blog is the longest running blog devoted to talking about the participatory medicine movement, since 2009.
- Why I Joined SPM: Brad PowerJanuary 11, 2020
- Apparently Only Doctors Can Help on Twitter?December 15, 2019
- “My Data and Me”: Brenda Denzler’s amazing story at #FHIRDevDaysNovember 24, 2019
- A Romanticised History of SPMNovember 23, 2019
- Jane Sarasohn-Kahn: Social Determinants of Health – My Early Childhood Education and Recent Learnings, Shared at the HealthXL Global GatheringNovember 20, 2019