The Journal of Participatory Medicine received a nice recommendation from Paul Levy, former CEO of Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, in his blogpost on where to find reliable information about patient-centered medicine. Levy also recommends a new non-profit site called uPrevent, which translates research findings into actionable information for patients. Read the post at http://www.golocalprov.com/health/paul-levy-how-to-become-a-more-informed-patient/.
About our Blog
The e-Patients Blog is the longest running blog devoted to talking about the participatory medicine movement, since 2009.
- Why I Joined SPM: Brad PowerJanuary 11, 2020
- Apparently Only Doctors Can Help on Twitter?December 15, 2019
- “My Data and Me”: Brenda Denzler’s amazing story at #FHIRDevDaysNovember 24, 2019
- A Romanticised History of SPMNovember 23, 2019
- Jane Sarasohn-Kahn: Social Determinants of Health – My Early Childhood Education and Recent Learnings, Shared at the HealthXL Global GatheringNovember 20, 2019