SPM member and Bay Area writer Eve Harris looks at information technology’s role in promoting participatory medicine on KQED’s State of Health blog. Harris discusses tools familiar to most e-patients, but what’s really noteworthy here is the evidence that more physicians are recognizing the value of these patient-empowerment tools, contributing to a trend toward patient-centered, collaborative medicine.
About our Blog
The e-Patients Blog is the longest running blog devoted to talking about the participatory medicine movement, since 2009.
- Why I Joined SPM: Brad PowerJanuary 11, 2020
- Apparently Only Doctors Can Help on Twitter?December 15, 2019
- “My Data and Me”: Brenda Denzler’s amazing story at #FHIRDevDaysNovember 24, 2019
- A Romanticised History of SPMNovember 23, 2019
- Jane Sarasohn-Kahn: Social Determinants of Health – My Early Childhood Education and Recent Learnings, Shared at the HealthXL Global GatheringNovember 20, 2019