As a social movement, we like to track the progress of the e-patient concept as it moves around the world. The e-patient message has been presented in at least fourteen countries that I know of. A few hours ago on Twitter, SPM member Matthew Holt, of the famous “Health 2.0” conference series, posted this photo of a slide from their first-ever Health 2.0 Asia-Japan. Thanks, Matt!
About our Blog
The e-Patients Blog is the longest running blog devoted to talking about the participatory medicine movement, since 2009.
- Moving Forward to Make SPM StrongerMarch 16, 2021
- Shake up the System: Sign & Share the Participatory Medicine Manifesto!March 8, 2021
- Trust is Complicated: Person-First Safe Living in a Pandemic Part 3March 1, 2021
- We’re Looking for an Executive Director to Join the SocietyJanuary 26, 2021
- Power of People. Pause and Trust. Lynne BeckerJanuary 12, 2021