Now THIS is what we call #PatientsIncluded. Twenty patient leaders will be fully funded to attend a new “MasterLab Leadership Institute” in the San Francisco bay area March 31-April 2. Click here (or the graphic above) to learn more and apply by next Wednesday, Feb 15.
(They’ve been promoting it for weeks – this post is a late addition.)
From their event flyer:
MasterLab Leadership Institute is Seeking:
- Passionate, driven leaders in the early stages of a project to improve life with diabetes.
- Non-profits, small businesses, social enterprises, grassroots projects, or anything in between.
- Applicants and projects that represent the diversity of the diabetes community: Type 1 diabetes, Type 2 diabetes, POC, LGBTQIA+, & international friends encouraged to apply.
- 20 accepted Fellows accepted into the 2017 cohort will be given a fully-funded scholarship, and flown to the San Francisco Bay Area for an intensive weekend (March 31-April 2).
- Fellows will attend hands-on workshops led by innovation experts, entrepreneurs, and non-profit leaders.
- Fellows will learn how to refine their organizational model, use the lean startup method, sharpen their leadership toolkit, find sustainable funding, and increase their social impact.
Thank you to Lilly Diabetes and Novo Nordisk for making this opportunity possible.
Spread the word! Social media resources:
- Twitter: Re-tweet our Twitter announcement to share with your community.
- Facebook: Share our Facebook announcement with your community.
- Hard Copy Flyer: Print out this informational flyer to post in your office, community center, etc.
- Email a Group: Share this opportunity with your newsletter subscribers. Sample Text.
- Encourage a personal contact to apply: Know a leader who you’d recommend to apply? Send them a personal email!