The Health 2.0 Conference in San Diego, CA (March 4, 2008) was a buzz with ideas of innovation and connectivity. Matthew Holt and Indu Subalya, MD managed to cram more presentations into one day than most conferences do in two days. The almost-overwhelming day was kicked off by e-Patient Scholar, Susannah Fox and the tone she set ran through many of the day’s sessions. She closed her talk with a wonderful 7 word challenge – “recruit doctors, let e-Patients lead, go mobile”.
About our Blog
The e-Patients Blog is the longest running blog devoted to talking about the participatory medicine movement, since 2009.
- Why I Joined SPM: Brad PowerJanuary 11, 2020
- Apparently Only Doctors Can Help on Twitter?December 15, 2019
- “My Data and Me”: Brenda Denzler’s amazing story at #FHIRDevDaysNovember 24, 2019
- A Romanticised History of SPMNovember 23, 2019
- Jane Sarasohn-Kahn: Social Determinants of Health – My Early Childhood Education and Recent Learnings, Shared at the HealthXL Global GatheringNovember 20, 2019