The Health 2.0 Conference in San Diego, CA (March 4, 2008) was a buzz with ideas of innovation and connectivity. Matthew Holt and Indu Subalya, MD managed to cram more presentations into one day than most conferences do in two days. The almost-overwhelming day was kicked off by e-Patient Scholar, Susannah Fox and the tone she set ran through many of the day’s sessions. She closed her talk with a wonderful 7 word challenge – “recruit doctors, let e-Patients lead, go mobile”.
About our Blog
The e-Patients Blog is the longest running blog devoted to talking about the participatory medicine movement, since 2009.
- Moving Forward to Make SPM StrongerMarch 16, 2021
- Shake up the System: Sign & Share the Participatory Medicine Manifesto!March 8, 2021
- Trust is Complicated: Person-First Safe Living in a Pandemic Part 3March 1, 2021
- We’re Looking for an Executive Director to Join the SocietyJanuary 26, 2021
- Power of People. Pause and Trust. Lynne BeckerJanuary 12, 2021