Dr. Alan Greene has been on a mission to find out all he can about organic food. You can read all about his three year journey as “The 100 Percent Organic Man” on the New York Times article and Blog post by Tara Parker-Pope. He just ended a year as the President of the Organic Center, a non-profit organization dedicated to exploring the science behind organic practices, but he isn’t just studying the subject, he’s living it!
About our Blog
The e-Patients Blog is the longest running blog devoted to talking about the participatory medicine movement, since 2009.
- Why I Joined SPM: Brad PowerJanuary 11, 2020
- Apparently Only Doctors Can Help on Twitter?December 15, 2019
- “My Data and Me”: Brenda Denzler’s amazing story at #FHIRDevDaysNovember 24, 2019
- A Romanticised History of SPMNovember 23, 2019
- Jane Sarasohn-Kahn: Social Determinants of Health – My Early Childhood Education and Recent Learnings, Shared at the HealthXL Global GatheringNovember 20, 2019