Dr. Alan Greene has been on a mission to find out all he can about organic food. You can read all about his three year journey as “The 100 Percent Organic Man” on the New York Times article and Blog post by Tara Parker-Pope. He just ended a year as the President of the Organic Center, a non-profit organization dedicated to exploring the science behind organic practices, but he isn’t just studying the subject, he’s living it!
About our Blog
The e-Patients Blog is the longest running blog devoted to talking about the participatory medicine movement, since 2009.
- Moving Forward to Make SPM StrongerMarch 16, 2021
- Shake up the System: Sign & Share the Participatory Medicine Manifesto!March 8, 2021
- Trust is Complicated: Person-First Safe Living in a Pandemic Part 3March 1, 2021
- We’re Looking for an Executive Director to Join the SocietyJanuary 26, 2021
- Power of People. Pause and Trust. Lynne BeckerJanuary 12, 2021