The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, sponsor of the e-Patients White Paper that was the genesis of this blog and the Society for Participatory Medicine, is sponsoring a partnership of the Institute for the Future and The Quantified Self to build a The Complete Guide to Self Tracking. “The rise of the Quantified Self movement is a major transformation that will impact not only how we understand ourselves but also how we relate to institutions and professional experts. When people are able to collect their own data, aggregate, and analyze it, they are empowered to make decisions and choices that they previously outsourced to others.” [Link]
About our Blog
The e-Patients Blog is the longest running blog devoted to talking about the participatory medicine movement, since 2009.
- Moving Forward to Make SPM StrongerMarch 16, 2021
- Shake up the System: Sign & Share the Participatory Medicine Manifesto!March 8, 2021
- Trust is Complicated: Person-First Safe Living in a Pandemic Part 3March 1, 2021
- We’re Looking for an Executive Director to Join the SocietyJanuary 26, 2021
- Power of People. Pause and Trust. Lynne BeckerJanuary 12, 2021