The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, sponsor of the e-Patients White Paper that was the genesis of this blog and the Society for Participatory Medicine, is sponsoring a partnership of the Institute for the Future and The Quantified Self to build a The Complete Guide to Self Tracking. “The rise of the Quantified Self movement is a major transformation that will impact not only how we understand ourselves but also how we relate to institutions and professional experts. When people are able to collect their own data, aggregate, and analyze it, they are empowered to make decisions and choices that they previously outsourced to others.” [Link]
About our Blog
The e-Patients Blog is the longest running blog devoted to talking about the participatory medicine movement, since 2009.
- Why I Joined SPM: Brad PowerJanuary 11, 2020
- Apparently Only Doctors Can Help on Twitter?December 15, 2019
- “My Data and Me”: Brenda Denzler’s amazing story at #FHIRDevDaysNovember 24, 2019
- A Romanticised History of SPMNovember 23, 2019
- Jane Sarasohn-Kahn: Social Determinants of Health – My Early Childhood Education and Recent Learnings, Shared at the HealthXL Global GatheringNovember 20, 2019